FanFiction.Net
for Mind Games

10/28/2019 c26 372JanetM74
Third reading. Such an excellent story. Love the epilogue - the two personalities struggling for dominance. So very well written in line with the characters. Will never say no to more of this calibre.
10/27/2019 c1 JanetM74
Superb story. Third time reading and still excellent.
9/2/2019 c27 JanetM74
OMG. One of the best stories here! Super character development, excellent plot. Couldn’t put it down. Special mention to chapters 13 & 14 and last few. Have already reread it and enjoyed even more.

More please!
9/19/2016 c27 walmar
Thank you for a great story that I could not put down,
4/16/2009 c4 1IthicaIvey
I hardly ever write reviews but I'm coming across this story a lil late and I saw what you asked. FAB means "Fully Advised and Briefed" Its in the "Guide To The Thunderbirds." But keep going on your writing its good.
12/6/2008 c27 37tiylaya
An interesting and intricately plotted story. You managed to capture a lot of intrigue and action, and had a fascinating group of original characters - some of them with quite complex motivation.

In fact, if I have one criticism, it's that there was almost *too* much going on! It seemed that some of the plot threads appeared and dissapeared fairly quickly, and some of the minor characters - the Hood for example - seemed a little underused. Alan, Gordon and Virgil sort of faded into the background too - those boys should remember to update one another on what's going on more often - although John got a chance to step into the limelight for once. I was also a little startled by the suddenness of the ending, although it was good that not everything ended as soon as they returned home.

Having said all of that, I enjoyed this story, and I was generally uncertain as to what was coming next, which made reading it in one sitting a fun experience. Thank you very much for an evening of enjoyment :-)
5/2/2008 c27 6team.aaf
Wow!

I've enjoyed this right from the beginning, and the ending was just amazing.

The way you wrote Scott's internal struggle was fantastic, and I'm so glad someone finally found a way through. The whole family was suffering, and something had to be done.

I did love the 'three conspirators', it's just like Grandma Tracy to take it upon herself to put things back together, even if it is done from the shadows.

Well done on such a great story, and thanks for sharing!
5/2/2008 c27 8Bluegrass
Good to see Mind Games back and congrats on finishing it off. Had me worried there about Scott for a while, poor guy just seemed to be going to pieces and not getting any better. But then, I should have known better; after all, this is Scott Tracy. I think I would have been disappointed if he hadn't fought his way through, now that all the drugs are out of his system but nice insight of his struggle to get there.

Glad it all ended on a positive note and everything all wrapped up nicely.
5/2/2008 c27 jendarra
Finally it's over, or is it?

Could see maybe something else coming from this. More angst for Scott?

Only one little thing, I think that maybe there should have been one more chapter, you have condensed everything into this one. There could have been a little more about when they got back to the island, and all the problems that the family endured (Scott especially) before Jeff pulled them together.

I'm not critizising, it's just what I would have done to prolong Scott's agony!

But I have to say this is one of the best stories in a long time, and am eagerly awaiting the next one.
4/28/2008 c26 6team.aaf
Wow! So much happened there.

You had me worried about Scott for a while- and, I still am really. He's not going to be able to get over everything that's happened very easily at all.

I'm glad Wolf did the right thing. He really seemed to care about Scott, despite the situations they've ended up in.

And, I'm intrigued as to Gordon's plan...? I'm sure we'll find out what it is soon.

Glad you got the time to update this, and don't worry about the long gap. RL tends to crumple up plans like waste paper.
4/27/2008 c26 jendarra
Hob you just made my day, thanks.

It was worth the wait. Especially as you've killed Vixen, she deserved everything she got.

I guess Scott still has some (a lot of) suffering to do.

Just don't make me wait to long.
8/28/2007 c25 60Sam1
Aww, poor Scotty! Why do you continue to torture him? Loved how John quickly came to the defense of his big brother without regards for his own wellbeing.

Excellent update and I apologize for the huge delay in reviewing. You're doing a fab job with this story.
8/23/2007 c25 jendarra
I don't think I can take much more, now what are you doing to poor Scott, having him arrested in his hospital bed!

I am glad thought that Colonel Williams has been rescued.

And also that Wolf stood up for Scott.

Once more this is so good, it was worth the wait
8/19/2007 c25 6team.aaf
Glad to see someone went to help out Colonel Williams - he deserved to be rescued.

I reckon the stand-off must have looked a little strange, to well, anyone, involved or not.

George seems to be a small savior for that family.

Here's hoping that the right people end up with that disk, and that everything gets sorted out soon. Question is, will you let that happen?
5/19/2007 c24 jendarra
Now what have you done to poor Scott?

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse for him.

Snake is a real snake, it's about time someone taught him a lesson unfortunatly Scott isn't likly to be doing it, what about John, he seems to have more than enough anger at the moment.

Glad to see the update, now how about another one please!
127 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »