for Unreplied Letters

7/16/2011 c1 4Brightleaf
I think it's great, but I wouldn't go on if I were you. You see, I think it's just perfect the way it is left now, a "M-rated Chap" *grins* would just ruin everything. Of course you would do a very good job writing it, but I just think the ending of this Oneshot is perfect like it is!
12/30/2009 c1 20TheWeaselette
Great story, very sweet!
2/17/2009 c1 Quietlittlejerk
That was very good. You kept them well in character, something i have trouble with.
1/20/2009 c1 8Fictionjunnkie
That made me go all warm and fuzzy inside, except right before they kissed, my mom came in and was telling me to do my homework and I was like "No! I have to finish the story!" But I did finish it, and the only thing that stood out as an error was that you said that Luna was a Hufflepuff, not a Ravenclaw. But ya, that's it!
5/14/2008 c1 14BookishGoth
Luna is in Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff. Goods story though.
8/30/2007 c1 147Gothicthundra
Oh that was completly brilliant, so sweet.
8/4/2007 c1 3DinosaurTealight
Don't you dare have the next part rated mature. If that is what you are thinking then please leave it where it is because where you have it is at a sweet ending. Do not bring it to the extreme please. I think that it would be much for our Neville Longbottom.
7/18/2007 c1 8Miragee
That was cute! I think you should continue. Such an awesome way to get Neville and Luna together (both, by the way, were canon to a T)
7/6/2007 c1 3Jade Aestas
I think this is a great little one-shot! No, I don't think you should add to it, this is a very good ending. I think it's weird when stories start fluffy and end like an NC-17.
3/19/2007 c1 JKLeslie
Hey nice story but Luna is in Ravenclaw not Hufflepuff, so ya may wanta fix that. Otherwise nice job.
2/2/2007 c1 7AlbinoMonkeyC
While I was reading this the only thing I could think was "AW!" You should leave it at this, an "M" rated chapter would only ruin it.
11/18/2006 c1 MoodyJenny
Oh my! That was BEAUTIFULLY written! SO Neville-esque and Luna-esque! Simply brilliant! Definately I think you should continue this but it looks like you won't...='( If you ever consider adding on to this please do! There aren't enough Neville/Luna fics out there...As a Neville/Luna shipper and fan fiction writer myself, this is simply one of the best! Kudos!
11/2/2006 c1 call me CoCo
i enjoyed this because i really like neville/luna and also it is very well written and yes i think it should have another chapter
10/13/2006 c1 10A Little Rusty
huh... um... interesting... um... yeah... bye bye...
9/18/2006 c1 Story tracker
I personally don't think it need another chapter. I think you should leave it as a one-shot!

I loved it, btw, it's the first fanfic I read in the NL ship. I think I will keep reading it, thanks to you!

Please, read my story and tell me what you think of it.

Keep up the good work!