for Completely Crazy

9/24/2006 c1 5Stephbubbles
I am obsessed with slash, I am female, and I have this crazy vision that the world will one day accept homosexuals.~Tee Hee, true, true, and i sure hope so! ;P

I am a teenager, so I enjoy my good sex scenes once in a while… (wink).~I'm 16 in exactly 2 months, and I just have 1 thing to say to this. Who Doesn't? Lol...

I would literally die without this website and Sims, I’m not kidding, my heart would give out from sadness.~ I'm constantly logged on here!

Everything I talk about I talk with waving arms.~I don't do this, but I love it when my friend do!

I get easily excited.~That's me to a T.

My favorite reviews are ones that correct me, because I hate mistakes in my stories. I also love the reviews that give me ideas…hint hint.~Me also, because I am easily distracted, and will forget what I was gonna type!

I drool when two boys make out in front of me.~If a straight guy can get off with watching lesbians, why can't a straight GIRL get off on gay guys? That's why most of my guy friends are either gay, bi, or just plain horny.

I murder Mary-Sues with my bare hands. But, I know that every new writer includes Mary-Sues, I think I did on my old account.~My first fic:totally Mary-Sue. I hate stories where Mary-Sues are so obvious, it's scary. Now, Gary-Stu's are a whole different sotry.

I only like OC’s when they are evil and out to kill the main character.~I Heart OC's

AWESOME STORY! UPDATE SOON!
9/6/2006 c1 3marauders4
OMG! I can't wait for more! Sirius has to stay in an insane asylum...*giggle*

You don't like Remus/Severus either? They should only be a peripheal (sp?) pairing to things like Remus/Sirius and Remus/Lucius. Ron/Severus on the other hand is wonderful, I recommend you read some.

Anyhoo...I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
9/5/2006 c1 Serious-Sarcasm
I read this story when it was originally posted and i really liked it but i think that the changes are fantastic! It holds my attention more. Update soon!
9/4/2006 c1 7phangirl
I love it! Please update soon!

^_^ phangirl ^_^
9/4/2006 c1 1StormDarkblade
Hee! You love Kingdom Hearts too
9/4/2006 c1 monkeybunspotter
YAY for new story line! lol...can't wait to read more, update soon!

xoxo
9/4/2006 c1 8The Miss Marauders
You're very much like me. I agree with everything except the OC comment. ^^

I LOVE it. Brilliant idea, very clever. Going to be wonderful to read! KIU!

ly,

x Cazzy xxo
9/3/2006 c1 20California smells funny
I never read this story on its first posting, so I can't compare, but I like it. It held my attention and was rather intriguing. Particularly good job with the OCs; they seem like they'll be useful without being intrusive on the plot.
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3