for Peculiar Circumstances

6/23/2015 c2 Gemini.Rose12
Ahh I really hope you continue this, don't see a lot of this pairing and I'm in love with your style of writing.
7/6/2014 c2 Booker10
lol this is great!:)
8/28/2013 c2 ZurielEros
This story is very beautiful I read it like 2 years ago and found it again to read it once more in hopes that it is continued because I really love how the set up happened. The flow of the story kept me on the edge of my seat. I'm on facebook as Dexter Existentialist Henry and on I.G (instagram) has zuriel_eros. My email is Dzh or I am basically a fan of your and I would love to see you finish this story but if not let me know and u could refer me to similar storys of your. I am a fan I am not with fanfiction I just read the wonderful stories u guys create thank you _
3/27/2013 c2 pok3s16
i looove it! please update maken-sama!
6/28/2012 c2 Guest
Fabulous! Pretty Please Update!
4/18/2012 c2 6Lil Miss Morningstar
Holy mother of chakra! Please come back and continue the story! You had me squealing in delight for quite a while there. I bet Neji feels like he's in heaven.

And yes, my mind too took a sharp turn towards Gutter tower.
1/26/2011 c2 Lazielow
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
1/21/2011 c2 6xxSnowxxAngelxx
LOL, Naruto turns into a Sex God appearance-wise? And I'm guessing he'll be Seme when they do get together. *sigh* Naru's cuter as an Uke though, but perhaps they'll be equal, with both getting to top depending on the situation/mood at the time?

Looking forward to the next chapter ^^
8/6/2009 c2 xxasianicexx
love it. this naruneji fic is fucking sexy! and naruto is such a hott seme. hope you update son!
3/25/2009 c1 Wizardshirosenshi
I can honestly say that I have never read a NaruNeji fic until yours, but as I read it only one thing really came to my mind. The thought of those two together?

FREAKIN HOT! *hides nosebleed*
2/14/2009 c2 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics
continue!
11/8/2008 c1 JSkellington1
I love this story. Please update soon.
10/25/2008 c1 c-loke
Please please tell me that you havent given up on this story. I love it! and I would totally cry if you did. :( lol

Please update
7/11/2008 c1 KingofLoosePages
I've just decided to put you on my alert list, since I like all of your stories. xD

Taku
6/5/2008 c2 1Steven Kodaly
Oh, huzzah, pervert!Hyuugas, a whole clan of them, and Naruto could feasibly play with them to his heart's content! For Neji's sake, I hope his relationship with Naruto advances quickly, else he might have competition from his fellow clan members. On the other hand, given the blond's propensity towards the Shadow Clone technique, that might not be a problem...
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »