for Peculiar Circumstances

5/18/2008 c2 4SilverTwilight103
Oh! I like! More chapters please?
5/11/2008 c2 19niver
The dirty part of me really, really, really, REALLY likes this. No, scratch that, loves it.

The more innocent, plot and quality-type kind girl of me also really, really, really, REALLY loves this.

Everything is just plain amazing. I really love it, I really do.
3/2/2008 c2 1lolitabengoshi
I love all the naughty-thoughts descriptions XD It's so good! When they get back to Konoha will you throw a jealous Sasuke into the mix? I hope you update soon, this story is great! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
2/26/2008 c2 HLJLFITY
I couldn't help but notice the lack of plot... I suppose that's just how your undoubtedly perverted readers like it...

Which is kind of odd for me to say since I read it...

Pretty good... Update soon and junk...
1/8/2008 c1 c-loke
okay...is it safe to say that this story is being discontinued? hehe...please please tell me you havent abandoned it. I love Neju and Naruto in this story. You just cant leave your readers like this... ;) (Begging pathetically) I love this story! cant you tell?

lol
11/7/2007 c2 2psychocitten
that was good. I like the focus on the thought and emotion they are going through but heck the action is great too! Please another chapter soon and the length is perfect!
10/28/2007 c2 7black-hurt17
haha

normally i prefer naru as an uke but this is too good not too read
9/19/2007 c2 kmcampbell
ooh, I like this fic! :D
8/3/2007 c2 4happen0stance
This story is amazing! I loved it, and I don't care whatever you say, I think Naruto and Neji both, remain in character well, given the circumstances. I also love the background, of the Naruto/Kyuubi merging, the war, Neji's mission and ambush, I love that you just didn't say 'Neji's injured, Naruto saved him and they had sex' I like that it has plot ^^

I though the beginning sequence of this chapter, of the certain assumptions that would be made had someone walked in on them, was brilliant and highly amusing, I laughed the entire way through, because it is so, so true ^^

Please hurry with that next chapter, I'm dying to see what happens and to read more of your fabulous writing, its such a pleasure to read ^^ Please hurry!
7/15/2007 c2 Dragondame57
so.. update anytime soon? it's been a while.. and it's too good to leave behind
5/9/2007 c2 yaoi puppy
Oh god this story is so fucking hot a perminet hard-on and he's not even aroused I can't wait to find out what it's like when the blood gets pumping down there. also do you think you could find a way to make this a MPREG fic becouse that would be so hot.
5/3/2007 c2 7rein hitomi
We~ Nice chappie! And yes, there is more here than what was in the first chapter..^^ Anyway, your grammar isn't horrible, believe me..^^
4/28/2007 c2 I Don't Write Anymore
*Sigh* There's not enough GOOD NejiNarus out there. ^^ Well written, good grammar, word choice, WOW! CONTINUE!

One thing, though: you might want to have it so you can receive anonymous reviews, so you can get more feedback.

I look forward to your next chapter! =D
4/11/2007 c2 4Ash of Mine
Total giggles over this new insight into the Hyuuga Clan! LMAO

you're a real tease, you know that, ne? ;p

Thank you for sharing this tory! ^o^
4/7/2007 c2 62LibraMoon
MORE YOU MUST WRITE MORE! lol. I agree there is not enough NejixNaruto.
90 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »