for Peculiar Circumstances

3/26/2007 c2 7Shaay
Omg, Naruto with a permanent hard-on, well not really but still. And what a technique *snickers*. I love this story. I really can't wait to see what happens next. Great job.
2/27/2007 c2 mscs3
*Gutterkage*...I loved that! Looking forward to the next chapter and I really enjoyed this story so far! Me
2/25/2007 c2 9MeLaiya
Oh I am so loving this and its only been 2 chapters. This is wonderfully written...well except for the very few grammatical errors but that hardly distracts from the story-line. Keep up the good work and update A.S.A.P.
2/23/2007 c2 7SoLeo
OMG, that's all you have so far. Not fair not fair!

~fans herself~ my that hot springs sure is hot. I know I would love to be Neiji in this situation. Being pampered by shadow clone. *sigh*

Really this is an awesome story. I like your writing. Keep it up and I can't wait for your next chapter.
2/18/2007 c2 swtorbitter
haha. i love this story.

it makes me think of the Hyuugas with a whole new perspective! XD

Neji thinks so funny[&perveted]

update soon please! :]
2/8/2007 c2 3Tacoshenanigans
wow, that was great, I'm so glad you decided to update it. I loved it thwn you wrote the first part. I hope you write more soon. me wanna see neji and naruot get all hot and heavy (nosebleed!) oops!. *looks all innocent*
1/26/2007 c2 UnconditionalLoveIsAbsolute
They are so freakin' cute together! What I love the most, is that you made Naruto seem dominating, it's hard to find that these days. I loved it :). Update soon!
1/26/2007 c1 UnconditionalLoveIsAbsolute
Wow. Love the way you wrote this couple. Awesome job! Absolutely love the first chapter! Hyuugas being pervs.
1/25/2007 c2 10Second2dead
excellent use of shadow clones XD
1/11/2007 c2 aliases101
Yay another nejinaru fic my fav pairing. You must continue this i rarely find one that i like and i like yours.
1/10/2007 c2 8aswrittenbykat
About time! Man, I thought you'd never update! Evil person, making me wake that long! But I loved this chapter. *snickers* Neiji was caught! Who would have thought...anywho, can't wait til ya update again. Adios!
1/9/2007 c2 5MoonRyoko
Gah, this is so sexy! Neji, get better soon, dammit!
1/9/2007 c2 4narutomania
awesome chapter but u took so long i had given up on the story please don't take so long next time please greatest chapter i ever read though
1/7/2007 c2 Shura3
I adore this story, and cannot wait for another chapter!
1/7/2007 c2 3syntic
Omigosh you updated! ;_; -and it was hawt... so hawt. XD *laughs* I can't imagine how much hotter it's going to be when... -well, I dare not say, but I'll wait patiently. 8 D;; I'm just so happy that you've updated again; you have certainly made my day. : 3 Please keep up the awsomeness! XD
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »