for Soul Voice

10/10/2020 c21 Mernom
This is an interesting story. Not many dive into sealing theory, and what you have here is quite fascinating. Too bad it was a long time since the last update, but I'm still holding hope.
8/9/2020 c6 LazyAssIsMe
: I just got this feeling that you clearly remove Sasuke from every plot in this story. I'm not a big fan of Sasuke or whatever, but it's kinda loss of me when i reach this chapter. I mean, Hinata? Really?

I know actually you don't need or deserve this kind of review after every effort you take, but i just really need to share this feeling.

You need the ignore me though if you are feeling down after read this, coz there are many fans waiting for your next chapter.

keep fighting!
11/26/2019 c21 MarchIII
I just finished binge readingyour work and I have to say I love what you've done. I'm hoping this continues :)

Kudos!
8/13/2018 c11 Indigo2004
I can’t help but be completely pissed off at Kakashi, the fact that he could do something like that to a little girl— no matter whether he had the village’s best interest at heart is disgusting, I’m glad Naruto thinks so as well. Love it so far 3
-Indigo
8/13/2018 c7 Indigo2004
I’m kind of disappointed that Sasuke wasn’t a part of Naruto’s and Sakura’s team, was there any reason why you put Hinata on the team instead of Sasuke? I would have wanted to see how Sakura acts towards Sasuke.
Love the Story so far!
2/5/2018 c1 Babycutiepie
Just read the first chapter and I realized you made two mistakes when you called Arashi the Hokage and said that the baby was a boy instead of a girl. Just want to give you a heads up but good story so far.
11/6/2017 c21 Derp
This fic is amazing. It hasn’t been updated for 10 years (wow), but I hope you one day will return to this. Hope you’re okay, though, and that nothing happened to you!
10/24/2017 c1 1Forgotten Lost Ancient
I simply don't get where the name Arashi comes from. I've seen it in a lot of fics as a replacement for Minato as Kushina's husband and Naruto's father, but where did it start? I'm dying of curiosity, so please respond if you can.
9/1/2017 c7 1Kakatoes
Ok, I don't think you'll ever get to read this, but if you ever do, I think this is the most emotionnal, bell test I've ever seen.

Really loving your work, thanks,

Cheers :D
8/19/2017 c12 Whyhow
I'm impressed by the research and effort you seem to be putting into this. I almost always enjoy reading something with a well thought out magic system.
8/19/2017 c8 Whyhow
Thank you for not focusing too much on romance. I've seen far too many stories with interesting premises devolve into romances that could just as easily have been set in canon. If you're going to work on AU or world building, the plot should flow from the setup, not from the pairing the author happens to like.
12/12/2016 c10 4GotNoName123
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN!
12/7/2016 c7 10TaimmyJ
Biggest peave when people split up team 7 for fics like this for trash characters like hinata. I was enjoying this but, that team... yuck.

Good job on this fic up until now. I'mma stop reading it now.
8/30/2016 c3 10CreativityIsIntelligence
Wow I love the fact that you include Sakura's as well as others feelings on what happens

Amazing story and good luck on future updates and or stories
4/10/2016 c2 Guest
I was if this was going to be a sakuraxmulti with romance i really hope it is
465 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »