for Worry About You

Love the story!
12/13/2010 c1 1PurpleMist42
♥♥♥♥♥
7/26/2010 c1 JaneA0202
beautiful and very good idea (Hermione waiting for him every time) I wish it had more chapters, where would be scenes when Hermione was waiting for him, Severus seeing her and his thoughts about it, scenes between him observing her, how he would fall in love with her... I think it would be nice.
2/1/2010 c1 1mzsnape
deff on of my favorites
1/14/2010 c1 beckah18
write more write more what happends the next day (i can emagen it but i want 2 no what u think could happen) PLES write more PLES (im not good at spelling so if theres any word u cant read sorry ... i try 2 just use word that i can spell so it makes whatr i can put down very limated )
11/19/2008 c1 4dapperyklutz
haha! i liked it a lot!_ nice... those two! haha!
12/13/2007 c1 Roch0ester
Favorite. Favorite. Favorite. Excellent writing and suspense buildup.
11/13/2007 c1 1spikesbitch
good one shot.
9/3/2007 c1 5Elfenwesen
hey there... just loved this story. It's so cute and... *melts* it was so cute! Would you maybe allow me to translate it into German? Because I'm German and I just loved this story so much... of course you'll get full credit for it and stuff but I'd just so love to share this story with the German fans... well, would be great if you wrote me a message or sth like that. Ang again: Great Story!
2/12/2007 c1 82hermoine snape
i have read this story more than once. i have finally desided to added to my fav list. thanks again for a great story.
1/16/2007 c1 21KarlaMarie
I love this. I have read this so many times but never reviewed, which is a mean thing to do seeing as I love this story!

its brilliant and i can so see that happening!

-karlamarie
11/19/2006 c1 19severus-fan
I'm a HUGE SS/HG fan, and I really enjoyed this one-shot. I ws so embarassed for Hermione at first! To be confessing how you feel, and then to realize that the person you're talking about has overheard!

Wonderful job, I really, truly like this. It's sweet. Great job! :)
11/8/2006 c1 7Bookworm.Annie
aww very sweet.
11/1/2006 c1 SerpensTale
Wow! That was really good.
10/25/2006 c1 Celtic-Witch
Beautifully written. You captured the true Snape.
21 Page 1 2 Next »