for When Everything Falls Up

11/17/2017 c6 Sylphrena33
This is great! I'm really enjoying this story so far! Great job. I'm excited for the next update, I can't wait to read the rest! Thank you for your writing! :)
5/31/2014 c6 kat1316
Update please oh and I want to know more about what's happening in Harry's world!
1/13/2014 c6 1He-who-runs-into-walls
these last 2 chapters are pretty vague and can be confusing but the discovery of the stone will keep me hooked...
12/27/2011 c5 qslashfan
Sorry, just, Ed and Roy seemed to accept the fact that Harry uses magic way too quickly. Just adding a sentence or two for each part about Harry using magic that cannot be accomplished through alchemy would really add to it.
8/29/2011 c6 11goldacharmed
This story is awesome! The only thing I'd change, there's a bit too much just copying the manga and not enough of your story.
11/1/2009 c6 Selenity2148
Great story! Can this be a Edward/Harry pairing and can Harry become the new Greed instead of Ling? That'd be so cool.
10/6/2009 c6 Lady Mayu
Love the story! For once a story where Harry goes to Ed's world instead of Ed going to Harry's world. Hey can Harry be paired up with Ed? Never seen that pairing before.
9/21/2009 c6 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
Oh snap! Can't wait to see what happens next!

BlackRose
1/24/2009 c6 13Retse
:O interesting!
11/7/2008 c6 17T.J. Lauren
I'm really enjoying this so far; it's so different from most FMA/HP crossovers. How come you haven't updated since forever? makes me sad. Please write more soon!
8/8/2008 c6 wishfulliving89
love thes tory so far. can't wait for the next chapter. how your planning going?
8/7/2008 c6 Merrymow
I was woundering when you're going to update?
6/28/2008 c6 PajaroGris
I'm really conflicted with this story. On the one hand, I really want to read HPFMA stories. On the other hand, you're just putting the manga in transcript form and giving Harry a small subpart. You should just tell people to read the manga, instead of posting it to ff dot net. Even if you tell people that you're basing this on the manga, the people who are only familiar with the anime are going to think this is your work. It's plagiarism. You seem like a nice person, though, so I don't think it's intentional.

I just thought you should be aware. If you did this in college, you'd be failed. The parts that were your original work were really good. You should have more confidence in your own writing!
6/14/2008 c5 Vi
i would just like to state that this is the chapter where i begin to completly loose track of what is going on
5/2/2008 c6 20FeatheredMask
Fuhrer means king. It's german. They have no presidents. Update soon! :)
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »