for Chasing Cars

6/22/2016 c1 1Lioness6
That was...wow. I mean, just wow. The ending made me feel so sad yet complete at the same time, you know?
~ 1_Lioness_6
3/12/2015 c1 AllyrianFlame
Just beautiful
3/6/2013 c1 1Morita-te
How could you do that! Oh my... I love that song and that ending was so sad **! if I were in crying mood a would be getting my lap wet (I'm sitting :P)

Each of the moments were lovely, so small pictures of their life towether :)
made me smile and sad at the same time, not fair ! haha

I'll find you on the next fic! I'm going through all of them!

(I think this review may have more mistakes than usual, english ain't my language, so sorry for that!)
1/7/2013 c1 3Trisha Evenstar
*proceeds to sob*
This was too sweet 3
1/4/2013 c1 1The 13th Heart
Good job with the ending. You almost made me cry, that's very hard to do. I love the song as well and you did a fair job of portraying it in your story. Keep writing.
6/15/2012 c1 12RosesAreForever23
Awww- the ending made me want to cry! It was short, but so incredibly sweet that it truly didn't need to be long to show the relationship the two had.
1/29/2011 c1 19Princess Shido
so sweet and so sad. I loved it.
1/6/2011 c1 Athena Dawson
That was stunning. The end... :'( But still stunning. Why am I only discovering your stuff now?
9/3/2010 c1 8Pineapple.X
That was amazing!

I loved the song.

Iloved the story.

I'm almost crying
4/8/2010 c1 cestjoey
that was great, but now i kind of want to cry. :(

had i read the reviews like i usually do before a story, i would have realized this. lol oh well, i'm glad i read it.
2/27/2010 c1 arielstarks
this is really sad. :(
8/11/2009 c1 pride and prejudice fan
it so sad i love it thank u!
8/1/2009 c1 1Eliche
Great work.
7/23/2009 c1 Rob-girl
I really like this story, and your writing has definitely improved from this story, to your story Falling. Good job!
7/6/2009 c1 20siriuslives394
Like the song, love the story. (:

Really sad, though.