for Pieces of a puzzle

7/12/2016 c5 Dark-Rina
I like so much. Thanks for you job. :)
12/8/2015 c5 Guest
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I must have read it at least four or five times. I wish it had happened like that in the show.
10/15/2013 c5 24ObsessedwReading
Great chapter and fanfiction. :)
10/15/2013 c4 ObsessedwReading
Great chapter. 3
10/15/2013 c3 ObsessedwReading
Awesome job writing this. :)
10/15/2013 c2 ObsessedwReading
Lol I love this! I wish that this had happened in the Show.
10/15/2013 c1 ObsessedwReading
Great fanfiction. :)
7/7/2013 c1 Cassie
Well, this story started off well...but then quickly went downhill with multiple plotline contradictions.

You mention that Paige would be dumped by Richard in the future and would end up with a different person, then later on in the chapter, you state that she died before Chris' conception. But in the show, on the Spin City episode, Chris clearly states that Aunt Paige is who he goes to for money as a kid growing up.

Also, the cultural differences between China and Japan were completely butchered. She moved to Japan after her and Jason break up, so Chris grows up hearing Chinese idioms and proverbs? That makes no sense. Japan has their own idioms and proverbs that are vastly different from China, and if Paige had died before Chris' conception, there would've been no way that Phoebe would have left her sister alone and vulnerable as a single mother with two boys; not to mention Chris wouldn't have heard her say much at all, considering there would have been no Paige to orb them...

Then, Chris degenerates from a strong and self-assured warrior from the future who's used to a crappy world, and spontaneously morphs into a mopey crybaby who gripes about the world not being fair, boo-hoo, why him. Really?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be condescending, but this story could have been really well done. It's disheartening to see stories with great beginnings quickly fall apart in plot holes and OOC.
1/29/2013 c4 sexy Seren
interesting
10/26/2012 c5 6killing u with umbrellas
Loved it
6/13/2012 c5 11Charmed Ravenclaw
This was so good! I love how you explained a lot of the damn inconsistencies in the episode, like why the Demonic blob wasn't attracted to Chris's orbs at first and why Patty was the only one to change and revert back to Hippy when time changed. Well done!
4/24/2012 c5 sexy Seren
so sweet
6/7/2011 c3 Guest
Chris looks more like Piper than Leo.
6/7/2011 c2 Guest
I can't stand Penelope. If she were a man who treated women that way, everyone would jump on her for misogyny. Well, she's a misanthropist, and that is NO better! You can be strong and protective of your family without being hateful to anyone because of their gender.
4/8/2011 c5 12Crystalzap
*sniff, sniff* poor Chris TT_TT

anyway good story, thanks for sharing! :)
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »