for Pieces of a puzzle

9/30/2007 c5 cmtaylor531
Aww I loved it!
9/22/2007 c5 shana
"he had basically commented suicide the day he split him and Piper up". How do you comment suicide? And where is san fancisco park? Is it in Cafaornia? He re miteralized? Last time I checked, it's spelled r-e-m-a-t-e-r-a-l-i-z-e-d.
9/22/2007 c4 shana
"skills that he learnt" - learned. joint them together? "joined"
9/22/2007 c3 shana
Demons don't "rome" around they "roam" and again with the whilst. "White lose shirt on" - I believe you meant "loose" shirt. Are you going to say that Chris is loosing his mind too? Again, the typos are distracting and take away from the story because we are constantly trying to figure out what the heck you are trying to say.
9/22/2007 c2 Shana
Will you stop with the freakin' whilst? It's while looking at Chris. Leo shock his head but - also you don't "shock" your head you shook or shake your head. And all proper names are ALWAYS capitalized. Didn't you learn anything in school? The typos and grammatical errors are distracting. If I was your teacher and you handed in a paper with all of errors, I'd fail you in a hearbeat. Fix the typos.
9/18/2007 c1 Rhoda
funnily - isn't a word and "he kept quite" - quite what?
9/7/2007 c5 2Jordan-Daniel
This story was also great!

I loved this one. Chris and hippie? Awesome! I laughed so hard!

Yeah those feelings he bottled up inside; a good thing to let them out.

I wish I would write as good as you!
8/2/2007 c5 77Leasel P
hey

this story is fabulous! totally loved it
7/12/2007 c5 13livelongprosper2012
awesome revelation fic.

liked the chris and leo parts. Leo rocks! and of course chris rocks too!

great job!
4/13/2007 c5 85PrInCeSsFBi
4/13/2007 c3 PrInCeSsFBi

I WAS ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIM MYSELF

Cc: i can't believe your boyfriend was a hippie

Lena: HEY

B: i laugh and point at you

lena: DOn't make me orb you to Mrs.G class and lock the door

i love this story

go leo
4/13/2007 c2 PrInCeSsFBi
omg

MY CHRIS CAN'T BE A HIPPIE

B:yeah he to much a pain in the ass to be a flower child

Lena:SHUT UP GO BLOW SOMETHING UP WITH DEAN

I'M ENJOYING A STORY HERE
1/5/2007 c5 73Irish Stone
I can't wait to see how Leo is going to find a way to get Piper to sleep with him again so Chris can be conieved.
1/5/2007 c4 Irish Stone
I love the fact that it's LEO who discovered the truth about Chris first. I mean it's always the father who is the last to know huh.
1/5/2007 c3 Irish Stone
Was Leo's father name really Christopher? What a great name to name their second son after. I mean Leo and Piper name Wyatt to honor Leo by giving their son his father's last name while keeping his mother's name.

Also they honored Paige by giving Wyatt the middle name Matthews.

I wonder who they honored with Chris's middle name PERRY?
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »