for MISTRUSTED

4/12/2017 c11 andjelija.nenic
4/11/2017 c8 andjelija.nenic
12/9/2016 c10 andjelija.nenic
7/15/2013 c11 Paige
Hahaha ok so this probably wasn't intentional but it made me laugh:

Not be true or so help me god I will BLOW YOU TO EUROPE.

Hahahaha (yes, I'm a little immature). Good story by the way
12/20/2012 c15 Guest
I like the idea somewhat but it would have been better i Leo had been possessed or something. I never liked stories where he is such an ass.
2/20/2011 c14 8MileyPiperHopeHalliwell
nice work like the twist you made and the fact that it wasnt gideon who was after Wyatt
2/20/2011 c9 MileyPiperHopeHalliwell
ahhh love this chapter

keep writing :)

don't forget to read and review my stories also
10/12/2008 c15 1yumi2482
the ending stunk the rest was great
7/22/2007 c14 99RavenHeart101
I didn't mind it. The thing is it's just simple. The punctuation isn't that good. And I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame. It's not one, honestly. I liked it, it was just really simple.
6/15/2007 c5 3Marcus1233
This is not a flame. But I need to say this. Realty check-up and all. What ever fantasy you have of a family that could automatically turn hate to love just like that...they're not real. Life doesn't work that way.
2/27/2007 c15 Magda
God... You realy hate Leo, don't you? LOL
11/29/2006 c15 9Witty-Kate
i prefer this ending! much better
11/28/2006 c15 4bstant