for Losing Something and Finding Something Better

6/25/2008 c1 7somethingwithatail
I, personally, am a HarryGinny shipper... However, HarryHermione isn't too far down on my list of favorite 'ships. One unforgivable thing: You spelled Hermione's name "Hormone" towards the end there. It made me cringe.

It looks like you may have spent more time writing this story than you took writing the songfic that you just posted, but it still has a few too many missing words and missing punctuation. I like the plot a lot though. I've always hated Cho and I could so see her cheating on Harry.

Anyway, to answer your question about how to find a beta reader: Your first option would be to ask if anyone already reading your stories would be interested. Just make an author's note in your next chapter. If that doesn't work, if you look at the top of any page on this site, you'll see "Home Just In Communities Forums Beta Readers..." Click on Beta Readers and go from there. Select whichever category your story is in and browse through the beta readers until you find one that sounds like a good match for your stories.

I wish you luck!
9/8/2006 c1 56phix27
ok don't really like harry hermione but ok

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service