for The Last Chapters of 'Ptolemy's Gate'

5/14/2016 c2 bhoopesh572
that is a good ending my man... i thought u might make some errors here and there but nope...
you really did well... even i complettely forgot tabout the seven league boots.. GREAT WORK ...
ALAS i dont feel saad anymore ... the way the story ended felt a little too incomplete for me...thnx man...
7/7/2014 c2 26FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse
Yes! I've always wanted to read a fic where Nathaniel survives...

I love how you put in numbered footnotes, just like Jonathan Stroud!
12/30/2010 c2 30Resha04
Waow !

I certainly love this fic ! *squeal*

Despite some of the word mistakes, this is really good.

Nathaniel's, Bartimaeus', and Kitty's personality are described really well. I've found no OOC here, in my opinion.

Just want to remind you, it was Nathaniel, not Nathanial

Thank you for this great fic !
5/17/2009 c2 6Shadowmaiden3
oh jeez, I'm sad it's complete, I really enjoyed this because the ending on Pt. Gate really didn't satisfy me. Thank you!

PS, you do Barty (couldn't help myself) really well, right down to the footnotes.
4/10/2009 c2 singing4ever11
aw

this was so cute!

i loved bart's chaper. the footnotes were def. somethig he'd say.

keep writing

~S4E
4/29/2008 c2 hikaru takaya
i'm interested in how this is going to turn out! keep it going!
7/5/2007 c2 23Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly
ur story rocks! its almost as though jonathan stroud is writin! u rock!
5/11/2007 c2 39Billie the fourth sage
What a wonderful epilogue! Couldn't have written it better. Okay, maybe I could've but I didn't so, I hope you update! whee, evil Bart!
3/28/2007 c2 14Aquawyrm
I can definitely see John Mandrake dieing completely here. Death to Mandrake! Long live Nathanial!

Update, pretty please? This is good!
3/26/2007 c2 Oneaka
i love this book. i also think that Nathaniel shouldn't have died. i like your fanfic. good job
3/25/2007 c2 3Alice-In-Wonderland101
Mwahahaha you must update! And I love that you put in the footnotes like in the book!
12/29/2006 c2 2Trinny
Please update more! You write very well in character, but it was very irksome reading 'Nathanial' instead of 'Nathaniel.' IN further chapters you should change this
12/18/2006 c2 2Solarengo
Great job. I really like the fact that Nathaniel is still alive. Really like that fact. Really do.
11/29/2006 c2 6Kiwikirk
I LOVE IT! it's so well written, it seems like it could really be the last two chapters. I'd love it if you did a fourth book, based on what you have written here. it would be amazing :)
11/26/2006 c2 3zippingzephyr
I really like what you've done here. It's really funny! I also like the take on everyone's personality...you make them all interesting and funny. Good job! Please update soon!

Btw, Happy Holidays!