for WildBirds

10/25/2011 c3 Ranmaleopard
This awrsome and interesting please continue I can't wait to see what happens next!
10/25/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is really good please continue!
5/19/2010 c1 Hishin Trueflame
this story is interessing please update or fall over the migth of my GIGA DRILL BREAK
1/23/2008 c3 1QundraDraconum
heh, another story I like. That makes 3 out of 3. Hope you pick up one of your stories someday, they're pretty good.
12/22/2006 c3 Sean Malloy-1
Great job on this chapter, I hope to read the next chapter when you can post it.
11/18/2006 c3 2jacketslacker
Glad to see you writing again. Nice chapter. I'm curious to know the story behind Ranma and Slade. It's gonna be fun to watch the Titans react to the new Robin. Look forward to more great chapters from you.
11/15/2006 c3 8Dumbledork
Great chapter. And I love the opening sequence. Still I think Ranma should keep the curse. Maybe not as a curse anymore as I think he got rid of his chauvinistic attitude but as an alternate identity. An alternate identity would be great for the story.
11/15/2006 c3 4Upgrade
Very good chapter.

Perhaps Ranma knows who Slade was before...
11/15/2006 c3 38Innortal
Not bad, a few spelling errors and missing words, but still a good read.
11/15/2006 c3 1Serigala Keramat
So all Ranma family was killed by Slade. Must say it is a good story. loving it every moment.
10/14/2006 c2 Sean Malloy-1
Interesting story, please see about adding more chapters to this fic as soon as possible.
9/26/2006 c2 HolyKnight5
Hoo BOY!

why i can see what Gotham's night life is going to be rattled

like a coconut tree, til someone spits more info of the cockbiting fucktard

what hurt Batman?
9/24/2006 c2 4Upgrade
I always did like Nightwing. And a Batman Beyond-type suit? Nice.

lol "Flip you for it."

Still looking good.
9/22/2006 c2 38Innortal
Good addition.
9/20/2006 c2 ranma-chan-14
Robin(Dick) broke up with Starfire? still its good,cant wait till Ranma meets the Titans. plz plz plz update soon ^_^
30 Page 1 2 Next »