for WildBirds

9/20/2006 c2 Lykii
I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'd love to see the Titan's reactions to Ranma.
9/20/2006 c2 8Dumbledork
Interesting story. But I think we'd like to have some more information about what happened to Ranma to have him leave Nerima.
9/13/2006 c1 4Upgrade
Ooh, I like it, I really like it. More!
9/12/2006 c1 beladonna1
"Both locked him in his not so favorite state, as it was the key to its cure"

Could ya maybe be any more vague?

Sounds like your just blowing off Ranma's curse cause it's inconvient to write into the story.

Ranma without the curse just ain’t Ranma.

He would be missing part of his personality!

Just another generic martial artist.
9/12/2006 c1 5Nysk
Another good start to a story.

Same issue though, your spelling needs work.

I like the idea of a story that switched off and on.. problem though is that if one does not know the location of where the other story is being posted it may become hard to follow if the stories become interlaced without the information obviously crossing over between/in the stories posted under each section.

I do hope you will cover why batman is hurt.. and of course the varied reactions of the Titans as their leader is suddenly replaced.

What happened to the Nerima Wrecking Crew? What was the good dead that Ranma did and at what age did he do it?

Many questions.. but thsi story does have potential.. just hope you do not forget your other works.
9/12/2006 c1 2Celestial Indigo
Nice chapter to start off a new fic. I would elaborate somewhat on the history of Ranma in the near future. But I do like how you put in enough details to make the readers thinks about what's to come. I know that this takes place after Robin leaves for the Teen Titans, but it was never clear when that was. Might want to make some reference to this. Also, what version of Batman are you basing this from. There are so many out there that it can be confusing. Also, if you are going to use Static Shock (only made an appearance in that series), might want to reference it as well.

I look forward to your next chapter.
9/12/2006 c1 1Rubel
Interesting.
9/12/2006 c1 TegwenielWestwind
Oh, cool story line. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
9/12/2006 c1 strikeout
This is great. I can not wait to see the teen titans responce to the new robin and if slade is still around his reaction to ranma.
9/12/2006 c1 1Bobboky
hm...
9/12/2006 c1 Lykii
This looks like a good beginning, but it's a little confusing to tell whether it's Ranma or Robin you're describing in the beginning. Otherwise this looks really good so far, and I can't wait for the next update.
9/12/2006 c1 38Innortal
Nice start.
9/12/2006 c1 4ranma-tomoe
not a bad start. but could you add when this starts, parallel to the timeline to TT? I know it's after the ending of Ranma, but i'm not real up to speed on TT...

Also, I'm wondering if the NWC will make an appearance. anyhoo, i'll keep reading, if you keep writing. catch ya.
9/12/2006 c1 Guest
ok to say the least its interesting.
9/12/2006 c1 Thor Jr
Not bad. I'm guessing this plays more into the comics, what with Barbara Gordon in a wheelchair and all, rather the "Teen Titans" cartoon. So Ranma is the new "Robin" amd I'm guessing the suit is similar used in the comic series following "Infinite Crisis".
30 « Prev Page 1 2