FanFiction.Net
for Chatroom Massacre

3/2/2007 c1 12Unknown Marauder
This is one of those fanfics you can only truely appriciate if you've actually been in a chatroom full of madness. Very well done ^.^
1/15/2007 c1 Rahima
Its great :D, the scary thing is i have had fights like exactly the same but with ducks instead of keyboards...EVIL ducks MUHAHAHAHAH!
1/7/2007 c1 10ViolentRoses
dispite it being utter silly. It was great. I cracked up at it...
9/29/2006 c1 4jacinthe86
although i find this fic really funny but there some things i am slightly bothered about, like for one Muraki...somehow i cannot imagine him doing such stuff like throwing a toilet seat (that is way beneath him) and chatspeak for all the characters do not go (well maybe for Tsuzuki, but Hisoka and Muraki?) but i do like how you potrayed tatsumi.

9/16/2006 c1 86Tintenschwert
that´s so funny. God, i´m still laughing while writing this. Ha ha . thumbs up, really good stuff there ^^
9/14/2006 c1 28Rhea-samma
It was humerous (somewhat...at times) but something really bothers me. The fact that everyone engages in chatspeak is extremely and unforgivably out of character in my mind.

Okay, Only Tsuzuki and Watari (occasionally) should talk in "Chatspeak." And Watari would then apologize in his next message explaining that he had to resort to abbreviations because some experiment of his was about to explode, and he's typing one-handed while stirring a beaker. Or something similar.

Hisoka just wouldn't type in anything but standard Japanese, or English since this is a fanfic. In fact, he'd probably complain that Tsuzuki "Stop typing like an idiot or I'm logging off."

..And Muraki would just post disturbing, threatening messages. And again with the literacy issue. Muraki is a doctor, he has a flippin' MD. He's not going to express himself in anything but his creepy, precise, sociopathic form.

I'm not trying to be cruel here, I'm just saying I can't believe, even if it were an AU fic, that they would express themselves in such an infantile way, even on the internet.
9/14/2006 c1 1DocluvSushi
Lol, wow that was seriously funny! And Muraki throws a toilet seat. That was great and how you did all their names that was cool. I liked this story or chatroom it was great!