for Abracapocus

1/12/2019 c1 35borgmama1of5
This was terrific! You really have the flavor of the early season relationship between Sam and Dean just about perfect!

I wish you were still writing for Supernatural!
6/20/2017 c1 MelissaBeth74
Oh god Countchoculdrag yes. Thank you thank you thank you for your brand of humor.
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
This is weirdly fun. Love the castle. As for question posed Sam Yosemiti Sam? Sasha aka £££
1/29/2016 c1 donedonedonedeletemyaccountplz
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016

Wow. This was the funniest thing I've read all week. Your banter was on point, everything flowed from one jab to another. Dean and Sam were hilarious. This is uber-cracky and I loved it. Great job!
1/15/2016 c1 2Catasauqua
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award Review : Short Story/Horror January 2016

This has to be the crackiest Horror story I've ever read. The brothers were true to the timeframe and written incredibly well and your OC's were interesting and likable. This was such an original concept and so well structured it was truly a joy to read.

Cat
1/5/2016 c1 SPNReadingManiac
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award Review : January 2016

A nice, tightly woven plot, a lot of interesting characterisation and a very enjoyable read.
8/11/2015 c1 5klu
Adorable.

Sam is Yosemite Sam, but not because of the name... Despite the height difference, they both have anger issues they need to work out...
12/29/2013 c1 Guest
This was pretty funny it was just a little hard to follow due to all the sentence fragments.
12/13/2012 c1 2Neosatsuma
This cracked me up; way too many funny parts to repeat. I live in Walla Walla, actually, and I think it's hilarious and some people find the name funny. I'm just so used to it. XD
7/19/2011 c1 10Amity Bell
Yosemite Sam! XD Ah, I wish I'd seen this cartoon recently enough to remember it well. As it is, it's just a vague haze of, "Oh, that's slightly familiar!" Fun, haha.
9/14/2009 c1 Hybrid-Cookie376
Haha, that was awesome. I didn't *get* the title at first, but then I read it out loud and face palmed. lol

Loved Dean turning Sanger into a slug and then talking to it - that part killed me!
1/8/2008 c1 JazzyIrish
Well this fic was hysterical! Walla Walla, Washington - don't you feel sorry for the people living there? If I tried to list all of the clever, really funny dialogue, I'd end up copying half of the story. Suffice it to say, my two favorites:

“In the bat cave? At the same bat time, same bat channel?”

"Sam standing there like the goddamn cavalry, all Captain Latin, what with the, “Novo mutatio, novo mutatio. Novo mutatio chiropterus commoror!” Like one of those little stupid English wizards. All he needed was a goddamn wand." I can just picture Dean thinking something like that. God, I laughed...

And "were-bat" was just too funny - again - where do you come up with these ideas? I thought it was very interesting that you had Dean keep screwing up the incantation, with varying results, long before we actually saw that he couldn't remember exorcism incantations on the show. Good job! You really do know these boys' characters.

Thanks for sharing this fabulous funny gem with us. Until next time...
9/6/2007 c1 17PookbearD
I absolutely loved this story. My favorite line was "He knew that this wasn’t going to be another Bright Stop Traveler’s Rest in Peoria Illinois, where cockroaches bigger and faster than Hot Wheels had made off with his Big Mac." You totally captured the essence of Dean and Sam's reaction to his brother's needling. This is definitely getting added to my favorites. Great job!
7/31/2007 c1 3kndfshenfk9
"Sam raised his eyebrows so they disappeared into that god-awful hair, which Dean just couldn’t comment on, even he didn’t have the nerve..." ;) But I love Sammy's hair!

"An introduction in the weirdest English he’d come across since he’d spent that night at the Ozark Circle Dancers and Fiddlers Society charity supper..." XD Nice.

What a dementedly great crack!fic-esque story :D
5/27/2007 c1 Brigid Tanner
So many great lines in this...

"the all-time favorite was the SPCA sign they’d once seen right next to the body of a dead cat" that's so gross I'm guessing it's based on something you really saw. I hope. It'd be truly frightening if that came straight from your imagination.

"chipper as a Pentecostal camp leader." Now that's gonna give me nightmares of camps I had to go to as a kid. That's the scariest bit in this story for me!

"maybe he’d seen one under the half-eaten package of communion wafers that Dean had broken open and spread Cheez Whiz on when he’d run out of Ritz crackers." LMAO! Dean really would use communion wafers, blessed or not, if he was out of Ritz.

"Sam had never liked old dirty men who looked at his brother that way," nice... I like protective Sammy.

And then Dean messing up the incantation multiple times, and turning the Count into a slug...too funny! That was a fun story to read. Thanks!

If Dean is Bugs, Sam's gotta be Daffy.
30 Page 1 2 Next »