FanFiction.Net
for Darren Shan love story

1/14/2012 c10 1thehotgingerone
i dont think you should right any more of this story but keep writing. ps loved the story? :)
1/14/2012 c1 thehotgingerone
great strory but could you make the spelling a bit better plz ps please right more
1/4/2010 c10 Guest
I loved it! Oh the drama! You are a really good writer and your English is very good considering that it is not your native language. You have misspelled alot of words in your story [ prEgnant, foCus, for, try etc..] but that`s to be expected. My advise to you is to get a spellcheck or a beta to proofread your work. Other than the misspelled words I really enjoyed reading your story. Keep at it aspiring writer! You have all the talent it takes to be a sucessful writer. I am rooting for you! I know you can do it. Great story, keep writing, and I look foward to reading the sequel. :]
8/30/2009 c1 LollipopRenny
i realy liked this whole story, i am gonna read the sequel, and am looking forward to it :)

your english is amazing considering it is not your first language, and your spelling is very good despite a few mistakes :) please keep writing! i'll keep reading :D
4/12/2009 c1 Nunya-business
this was really good and by the way its coming out in the USA January 15, 2010. TELL ALL Cirque du freak FANS. THEY'D LOVE TO HEAR IT!
10/16/2008 c1 vampires-pen
i didn't mean to be offensive...:(

sorry
5/24/2008 c10 good for a non english person
This story was good and the spelling was good for someone whose first language was not english,but please try and improve a litle on it,in all it was a good story.
4/22/2007 c1 tonic
hey dude the story seems pretty interesting, but you really need to work on your spelling.
4/2/2007 c9 9Sub-Zero879
Hey, this is my actual account. Both Redemption and Gomenasai. Thank you for accepting my apology. What a beta does is proof reads your story. I'll do it for all your stories if you want. As an answer to your question, OC means Original Character (someone who you put into your story that isn't in the actual story). I realzied that English not being your first language was a possiblity AFTER I sent the review. It's one of the main reasons I sent the second review. I also was having a bad day, and you were kind of my vent. It sucks how people learn from their mistakes, not BEFORE them. By the way, you really DID improve in your writing. Couldn't understand half of the story you sent me.

Judging how you like to say 'aufwiederseen' as goodbye, I'm guessing German is your first language? I know a bit of German, like counting to ten, good day, and goodby. That's about it.

When you complete a chapter that you want me to edit, send it to my email. I'll read it, fix some errors, and send it back to you. Until then,

Sub
3/27/2007 c10 Gomenasai
This was hilarious! In the first two chapters I was really angry at the pathetic spelling and grammar, but at chappy three, I found it funny. You're kinda 'crewed' because for isn't spelt 'fore.' (It's spelt 'screwed' by the way) My favorite though was you ending you ending quotes without periods (without the whole 'said bob.' part).

Sorry if you see this as a flame I'm a bit of a sadist, but hey, I'm also a masochist (In the 'I like pain' not 'spank me harder, humiliate me' way).

It's also funny how you made all those mistakes and you said you can't remember a wedding you saw when you were TEN. At ten, and even before ten, you shouldn't make those kind of mistakes.

Here is my honest opinion and the chances of you changing my decision are as good as your spelling and grammar, 'you wrote this like a horny six year old eager to write a lemon and a sappy romance.'

Really sorry but thats my honest opinion.

GOOD NEWS! The theme was interesting. I love Darren x OC character pairings and this one is one of the few completed ones. Also the plot was written very well. Please don't think of me as a bad person. I'm sure if you reread your story ONCE you can improve a lot of mistakes. By the way, its another not a nother.
12/23/2006 c1 FreakFan
Really good story dear. But you could improve on your spelling a bit. ^^;

But really good story none the less ^^
11/25/2006 c10 Halt at X
FWA WEDDINGS! I LOVE WEDDINGS! DRINKS ALL AROUND! :)

An amazing end to an amazing story.
11/14/2006 c9 Halt at X
YAY UPDATE!

AND YAY FOR BABIES!

My yearbook teacher is pregnant now haha, and she's in her second trimester. Apparently today she outgrew her pants. It was quite funny. The morning sickness only lasted a few weeks for her, and she recently had some "hot flashes" from the baby. And crazy cravings.

I will NEVER ever eat cheddar cheese potato chips on chocolate cookies EVER again.

Anyway, nice chapter and keep updating! Your updates make me happy.
11/12/2006 c1 Halt at X
I'm reviewing the 1st chapter because fanfiction won't let me review chapter 8 twice.

UPDATE SOON! :( I would love to know what happens next to Darren and Alisa.
10/27/2006 c8 Halt at X
You spell it Vanez. :) It does sound a bit similar.

YAY I GOT A THANKS FROM THE ZE AWESOME AUTHOR! Tehehe, sorry. I get hyper the night before horse shows.

Anyway, this was a VERY cute and touching chapter, and I want Alisa's mom. She sounds awesome.
22 Page 1 2 Next »