for How To Live

6/10/2007 c3 Strictly-Original
Please write more to this story thanks.
5/28/2007 c3 1Skyline Romance
this seems really interesting!
5/28/2007 c3 29michelerene
Hm... glad Draco has found his excitement... and I'm glad that I found this story. Can't wait for the next.
5/27/2007 c3 1demon-girl98
sounds like this is going to be a good story update soon
5/23/2007 c3 Leira
*gumdrop* ^.^ great story, I like Harry's Character and how that, in three chapters, no one has gotten laid yet. I'd love to see more of this, and will keep an eye out. So, por favor, update!
5/22/2007 c3 1Sea Dream
You know I love it ^_^ I hope you can handle two stories though; or are you going to write this one first then work on the sequel to DL?

Well anyway, I hope to see more chpaters of both. I've loved you since the first chapter of DL!

Love always,

Tabz.
5/22/2007 c3 5Lexie Lupin
Interesting story so far. Write more soon!
5/18/2007 c3 1cckeimig
Well, I'm intrigued so far, although I'm not sure it's all that realistic for a kid who just woke up from a 6-year coma to be shoved into classes with seniors, even if he just sits there. He'd be emotionally and intellectually stunted, so the experience would probably traumatize him...just a thought.
5/17/2007 c3 21Mana Midnight
update soon plz!
5/16/2007 c3 xxSUIRI
I Love it update soon k
5/16/2007 c3 6tyger666
EK! YOU HAVE RETURNED! I think I must have lost track of DL or something, bc I stopped getting alerts for it, but then this wonderful little surprise showed up in my email! I am SO glad to be reading something else by you, since you are an AMAZING author! and...yeah. I kind of ran out of compliments there. So, I will conclude by saying 'YAY!' and squeeing loudly.

Forever your adoring fan (and not-quite-stalker,

~tyger6
5/13/2007 c3 1SweetDreamsMalfoy
*gasp* please update.. so interesting..

*looks eagerly* please keep up with the good work. :)
5/11/2007 c3 seers-of-a-lost-paradise
Interesting start, I have a few ideas as to what may or may not happen, but i'd like to wait till later on to see if I was right. I was just wondering about the update schedule. I tend to be wary of WIP's, a few I've started reading and then they've been abandoned half way through. I usually wait until they're finished to read, but I read yours, I do hope to see another chapter through.

I'm curious as to how Snape is going to deal with Harry.

Seers