for How To Live

9/11/2008 c6 Allie-grrl4
update soon
8/24/2008 c6 8ChocoholicWriter
I really like the idea of this. Update soon please.
7/5/2008 c6 3ShannonNomNom
please please please upload soon

i wanna read the rest lols :P
6/26/2008 c6 3under-a-vampire's-spell
please update soon

looking forward to it!
6/15/2008 c6 34Shuna
Keep up, please
5/29/2008 c1 Jess
I'm sorry, but despite my many attempts to read this piece of drivel, I actually cannot continue any further. Is there a reason it's been set in America instead of Great Britain? If it's just because you are American yourself and cannot be bothered to research Britain then that is not acceptable, and, let's be honest, pure laziness.

And why, oh why, is this slash? I am sick and tired of people writing slash fiction when they have absolutely no idea of what gay sex entails. I'm not homophobic at all, (being a lesbian, that would be slightly masochistic, no?) but I really think this story would have more "bite" if you stopped the slash plotline and just focussed on Harry's rehabilitation into the world, and his continued efforts to catch up on the missed years of his life.

You have the potential to make this story great - a lot of grammar and vocab work coupled with some research on coma recovery would really make this story stick out and gift you with reveiwers that have higher expectations than your average fangirl.

This isn't meant to be a flame, per se, but more of a critique. You could do better than this, a lot better, if you just try. My only advice is to keep going, keep writing and trying out new ideas and styles and one day you'll write something you'll really be proud of. I am proud of you for not turning off anonymous reviews though. Most people turn off anonymous at the first sign of a negative review, but you haven't, and because of that you'll get truthful reviews that'll help you revise your own writing and make it more credible.

So yes, I'll be back one day to see if you've improved (which I hope you will have done).

Good luck,

Jess.

(I've left my myspace address so if you or any of your fangirls want to start with the ad hominems then you'll know where to direct them.)
5/9/2008 c3 bwabwa222
But please update Keep Holding On!
4/17/2008 c6 2AlfredisMyHero
I have to admit, the very end of this chapter confuses me but the story in general is amazing! So much care in the word placement and grammer! 50 stars!
3/8/2008 c6 1Cait18
please update i love it
2/10/2008 c6 3126805004
Please update soon. I beg of you. I love this story so much.
1/22/2008 c6 Momochuu
Oh, You must update soon! Wonderful chapter! Aww, Harry is so cute :D
1/22/2008 c5 Momochuu
:O Lucius! Amazing chapter!
1/22/2008 c4 Momochuu