for Fat Pony

1/19/2015 c5 Panda Bear
I laughed so hard reading this story, good job XD
11/13/2014 c1 Jellybeans11
This is mildly offensive, for a stereotype of obese people, but it's just not as funny as it could be. You could do something else besides describing Pony ridiculously hungry and fat. All I get from this is you're making fun of very unhealthy binge eaters. Only a few parts make me think of laughing.
11/13/2014 c5 Guest
This is funny at a level a million times lower than Stewie's unfunny response on the Family Guy, Simpsona crossover. But somehow it works for you. Go figure you and Pictures always acted weird. (Like she chewed me out for not letting her verbally abuse me because she suffered a loss)
10/8/2014 c1 Guest
This was bizarre and hilarious! Never read anything like it.
3/9/2014 c5 12MilliniumLint
OMG this is just wow... I'm dying
3/9/2014 c4 MilliniumLint
OMG he ate a freaking cigarette, gosh wouldn't that taste nasty?
3/9/2014 c3 MilliniumLint
Oh wow, it would be even funnier if the rest of the gang was fat too
3/9/2014 c2 MilliniumLint
Oh my God, that is just LOL I don't even know what to say
3/9/2014 c1 MilliniumLint
Lol this is hilarious
1/30/2014 c1 GleekyDirectionerThings
This is perfect lol
1/13/2013 c5 9daotakualex
OMG! This is so dang funny! Pony got lucky when the Socs jumped him lolz! :)
1/4/2013 c1 Guest
I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire existence
12/30/2012 c5 3StayGold4ever
I was completley horrified as I read this, but for some reason I was unable to put it down... Haha, that was funny in a completly wrong sort of way. Well hey, it's fanfiction, you can write what you want! :)
8/15/2012 c5 20OneManShow
Remember that time that people took this story really seriously and got all butthurt about it?

Remember the time when no one else cared about them at all?

5/7/2012 c1 1BeliForever
That was amazing apsolutly amazing. I think you are a very talented writter and it would be great if you could check me out. My name is beliforever and my urll is http:/www.fanfiction.net/u/3977583/ hope to see you soon xx
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »