for How Bad Could It Be?

7/24/2012 c1 3LaDySaMaEl
It would be very bad for him... I could already see the Eulogy

RIP

Here Lies Kurodou "Dr. Jackal" Akabane
"Curiosity killed the Cat"

His curiosity got him killed via Ping-pong

either that he MIGHT just fall in love with her at this.
1/10/2010 c1 10cookiemania789
hahaha! that was rich!
8/28/2009 c1 Lazy

I ruined it for myself and read the last line first.

But ignoring that, cute story! Love it. :)

If I try realy hard, I can maybe, just maybe! imagine akabane crashing into the wall. XD
4/28/2009 c1 14CeeCee Red
short but funny. going in my favs XD

really, it sounded like she was going to be some sort of super powerful fighter. though in a way she is, when it come to ping-pong. Poor Akabane, he doesn't know what he's getting himself into ^^
5/20/2008 c1 18FirestormAngelBlaze
this is not at all what i'd expected. I'd forgotten about Natsumi's fearsome skill until i read this. I love the way you build up the suspense and mystery. those fiery eyes - i didn't imagine Natsumi-chan. very original idea. i love it!

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
12/9/2007 c1 59foxfire222
poor stupid akabane-kun

i hope he enjoyed that hug because i dont think he wil have a chance to ever hug another once he is put in traction permenentaly
11/5/2007 c1 Mei Marino
It's very cute :)) I like it!
10/6/2007 c1 23Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly
cool!
8/29/2007 c1 Ayjah
Very cute :)
6/10/2007 c1 21hanyou-samurai
HAHA! I would love to see her Natsumi play against him!
5/10/2007 c1 Kopola
I think even Akabane wouldn't be able to beat Natsumi...unless he sliced up the ping-pong balls, table, paddles, and all...lol =D
4/14/2007 c1 8Kemurikat
I'm sure Natsumi gave Jackal a nice workout for his superspeed with her scary, killer ping-pong technique!
3/25/2007 c1 mango-pudding11
cool! sequel please ASAP! love to read more~!
2/8/2007 c1 misterraindrop
Simple, short, and hilarious!
2/2/2007 c1 Robin Siskin
Have a return review.

XD I've read this before...I didn't review it for some odd reason. Anyways, here you go: It's hilarious. Short, but with bunches of funny packed in. =)

Hooray for fillers and fanservice!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »