FanFiction.Net
for Raspberry Jam

1/25 c15 4MdmsrSilvrene
I’ve read and reread this fic so many times, it’s been a favorite for years. I’m a little sad that we haven’t seen Phoenix Fire, but at the same time while there are plot hooks and loose ends, this is a fairly well contained story. I’m not in the HP fandom as much anymore, but every now and then I’ll give in to the nostalgia- especially for a fic like this, with such intricate and creative worldbuilding. And of course next on my list is Desperate Measures, which is even more elaborate. Thank you for writing and publishing this, I’m so glad that I get to read it.
11/11/2022 c15 Maddie86
I get so much enjoyment from this fic. They are so witty and charming
7/31/2022 c15 3Kira O'Hara
I have no idea if you still read comments for this, but I just want you to know that this story is probably my absolute favorite in the entire fandom. I have read it well over a dozen times (probably more like two-maybe even three!-dozen), and keep coming back to it over and over again whenever it crosses my mind. I'll always be sad that you chose not to write the sequel, but my love for this fic and gratitude to you for writing and sharing it is beyond words.
7/24/2022 c15 Guest
This is the 3rd time ive read this story. My heart is full. Thank you so much
7/7/2022 c15 Annie Magus
Still an amazing and wonderful story (after multiple readings.) Thank you for writing
3/23/2022 c15 lady sakura cosmos
Good story, I love it every time I reread it
3/8/2022 c4 2grimmich
...so wait, did harry go through his transition all alone?
3/6/2022 c1 ElephantApples
Really good. Definitely a favourite story of mine
1/16/2022 c15 49Gottahavemyncis
Wonderful, all of it, thank you!
1/15/2022 c10 Gottahavemyncis
Thank you so much for your mention of the book about improving your eyesight, I've needed something like that and have now ordered a copy. Oh and I also love this story :)!
12/23/2021 c15 mworth1019
wow, I am amazed at the story. It was well done and nicely different. very good job and I thank you for all the little surprises along the way from chapter 1 to the end.
11/7/2021 c15 6AlexisStarFlame
Gosh I love this story every time I read it!
11/5/2021 c13 reberebecca
Non mi ricordo se ho mai recensito questa storia ma è favolosa! Originale! Interessante! Straordinaria!
Complimenti!
10/13/2021 c15 Guest
This fic was amazing 100/10
10/7/2021 c14 laraquick
Just reread the story and wished that there had been a sequel because you created such a splendid new world view of transitions/Gifted etc.
1,243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »