for Zero 2: Side Stories

6/16/2019 c12 4Yami Vizzini
As noted for Crisis, the update was a surprise but the content wasn't. It was a fun ride. Thank you for checking in one last time!
6/15/2019 c12 2Yamimaru
Well, I guess this author's note was inevitable, but it was still sad to see. And that parting line was rather morbid, maybe a bit unnecessarily so.
7/7/2013 c11 8The Keeper of Worlds
These are really good side-stories and I wish you would come back and work on Crisis again!
12/7/2012 c5 Guest
He cannot comprehend humanity.
2/27/2009 c11 1Nagi Eden
Sam Ichijouji is awesome. love how you describe him. most fic I read about Sam is a villan or arrogant that push Ken to Emperor( not sure why since in the original they did express Sam as a good brother). Like Sam in this chapter.
11/18/2007 c11 4The Two-One-Five
I always did feel the part with Cody attaining his second digi-egg was kind of rushed...but it's good to see you elaborated on his thoughts while being trapped under water.

Also, good to see you did a small touch on Sam...it was nice
11/18/2007 c11 19Anthony1
This was a good way to touch upon the character Cody and a particular moment in his story. Maybe you could do more things like that in later side stories. Also, the little thing with Ken's older brother, Sam was a surprising but nice touch.

Anyways, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
11/18/2007 c11 Yami Vizzini
Oh, I forgot, the bit with Sam was sad and sweet, too.
11/18/2007 c11 4Yami Vizzini
I actually thought from the title in the e-mail that this would be about Joe... he seems to get ignored a lot...

I think I already understood most of this about Cody, but it never hurts to be reminded of what makes him tick, and I hadn't thought about the crest of Humility in the context of forgiving Ken.

Your wording makes it sound a little like Anna was a single mother all along (although it won't confuse anyone who's read this far), and I think you mean "not that he *didn't enjoy* having fun".
11/18/2007 c11 2Goldamon X
That was pretty moving. And though you don't have time for it I do hope you could get around to a revision of Revision some day. Stuff like this would only succeed in making it more epic...
11/18/2007 c11 21Nolaquen265
Nice. Elaboration of Cody's character and experiences, and a little tidbit on the rarely seen Sam Ichijouji. Not bad at all.

Looking forward to your next update.
11/18/2007 c11 Sora Potter
...

Oh Gawd.

Sam... :tissues are needed now: Cody's part was very deep, but Sam's bit was...

His bit hit you right in the stomach.
11/14/2007 c10 40Dark Qiviut
Very impressive side-fic, Ultra. It was very interesting reading Wizardmon's backstory, from being a Mokumon to the Champion (and now Digimon partner) he is.

Veemon stealing Yolei's candybar - serious LOLing there. The relationship's so cute between Veemon and hyperactive Yolei, isn't it? ;) (At least he's saving her from perhaps having an extra dose of [refined] palm oil in her diet. :P)

And the origins of the Digivices. From the D-1 to now. Now the plothole of the Digivice makes sense. TOO much sense, I might add.

Very good work. Keep it up!
11/8/2007 c10 Sora Potter
Another great chapter! And naturally with Veemon stealing candies. :rofl:
11/8/2007 c10 4Yami Vizzini
I hadn't thought about exactly when Wizardmon received his digivice. Good to see him again, although it's slightly bizarre to again flash past Crisis as in chapter 2.

Speaking of Crisis, another update? Yay! (Incidentally, I thought for a while that Crisis was actually a comic series being drawn by Davis or Veemon, but chapter 7's foreshadowing pretty much blew that.)

Thanks for the digivice primer, too, although the first sentence about the D-2 is a little awkward (it ought to be something like "not called by its technical name, the D-2, much" or later just "the D-2 is a curved square [etc.]"). And I think you mean "such power lies only in the hands of the Digidestined", but that's just a simple keyboard error.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »