for No Regrets

7/16/2018 c1 Quacked Lurker
A sad ending, but life isn't all daisies and roses.

Did like how Zuko stood up to the last - and died before his scheduled execution. At least he got to say goodbye.
4/6/2015 c1 19InsanityIsClarity
Torturing characters is ALWAYS fun:)
1/6/2015 c1 4saashi samy
very sad
11/27/2013 c1 NeverTooMuchInspiration
This works quite well. Thank you for posting this!
5/13/2013 c1 I'MPossible12
This is very deep. I like the idea, and the memories. I don't think that Ozai is a heartless man; his love is just buried deeper than others. Something inside of him broke when Ursa left, and Zuko was Ursa' s child. He's numb because he's experiencing the pain again.

I really like this one shot.
11/11/2010 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
loved it.
9/15/2010 c1 5Mildly Rabid
Finally! An Ozai POV fic that shows him as human! I was getting so sick of stories showcasing a simple villain that I almost didn't read this fic, but when I did, I was offered a new insight into the head of someone that I never thought I could identify with.
7/18/2010 c1 2LadyBluePhoenix
That is real but I don't believe he was ever a father like that to his children (especially since he raised Azula to be watch she is) or that he would ever have regrets about doing that to Zuko. But other than that the stroy was really good, and your a really good athor as well.
6/6/2010 c1 card castles
This was a really, great tragic read. It made Ozai seem a little more human and Zuko seem a little bit stronger. Nice job.
1/14/2010 c1 5Indigo1100
Wow... That was very powerful. Poor Zuko, facing life that never gives him a break with such strength. And a really interesting view of Ozai. Thanks!
7/3/2009 c1 55FanFic Fabricator
really good story... =^^= *crys that Zuko died*
12/21/2008 c1 3nickdra
WOW that was very well written and a very good plot and story well done
7/21/2008 c1 Secret Thought
I hope Ozai never forgets this!
6/2/2008 c1 36Sandra Evans
Wow, this is one powerful story. You portrayed Ozai in exactly the same way that I think of him- a man who is corrupted by power, but a villain that still retains some vestiges of his humanity. This piece was powerful and poignant, if not depressing.

Now I understand why you like Varedha. You have a dark, twisted mind like me! :D
1/25/2008 c1 17Ardala91
Wow. I loved it. You showed Ozai as not completely evil which no person is. Great job at expressing his conflicted emotions!
26 Page 1 2 Next »