FanFiction.Net
for New family

12/29/2018 c4 I am the The Shadow
Has potential to be a good story but you need to make it a little bit longer thank you and happy holidays
2/23/2016 c4 1gabelou1991
Wouah interessente j'aime.
9/8/2015 c4 5HalfSaiyanHeart
Awesome work! I find this interesting.
4/26/2015 c4 7ALP113
Pretty cool. Very interesting way you've written this story too.
5/9/2014 c1 SSJ4Godot
Blonde hair with black eyes. Just the way I would picture a daughter between Gohan and Erasa! XD Awesome
10/15/2010 c1 2atlien03
I know this is just a wat if thing, but I just have to say Gohan is way too good to even have a one night stand at such a young age. It would be completly out of character for him to do something like that.
8/31/2010 c1 Airspace
This was a great little idea and I can't wait to read the rest.
3/27/2007 c1 10Evil Riggs
Bolded, italicized dialogue makes the eyes burn. Normal font will do, unless they're speaking with the voices of gods. Otherwise, I endorse this product and/or service.
1/4/2007 c3 12SuperKayJin
The back story is cool and it is a nice way for them to start their relationship. The update took awhile and I was beginning to get worried but its all good now.

The revalation to the family will be a critical moment and i hope that you don't rush it.

How strong is Minka?

Anyway, i had alot more to say but it poofed out of my mind.

Peace Out
1/4/2007 c2 SuperKayJin
Hey just wanted to say keep it up and i'll keep reading. Meeting Goten did not seem like such a big issue but the whole Son Grin thing is a bit weird. I know its used a lot but anyway.

Like I said keep it up. There are a few spelling mistakes here and there but they do not take away from the story so its all good.

I hope Gohan is the King because i believe that had the Kingdom still existed he would have been the heir. Chichi married Goku removing and her from the succesion but it allows her first born son to be the heir. My theory.

17 is a bit of a twist but to tell the truth i don't like him that much. SInce this is in the future will GT still happen or is this an AU.

SKJ
10/8/2006 c1 SuperKayJin
Great stroy the concept of Gohan having a child with Erasa came into my mind when I first got onto and it was actually rare to find a fic where the possibility was explored. For you to bring to life what I searched for on this whole site is WONDERFUL! It has I must confess inspired me to write a fic where I will explore the fall out from a powerful yet hidden child of one the Greatest DBZ characters of all time.

Now onto the review of the story

The chapter was a bit short and it made the pace a bit too fast because you were saying a lot in a few words. I can't wait to get the back story on Minka(How'd you come up with the name) and the fallout from the Family.

SKJ
9/30/2006 c1 Atreyuu
That was great make another chapter!
9/23/2006 c1 3Hiiragi Demon
Thats a really good story. I like it!

I'm not usually a Gohan fan, but this one caught my attention. I was expecting a different reaction from Gohan though. Would have been really funny to see him fall to the ground. But you did it metaphroically...(think thats how it's spelled) lol. Anyway, it's really good. Keep going. Cliffy's bad! lol