for I'd rather have you

5/18/2015 c7 Rose Rilly
UPDATE. I really like it and I want to see the ending. Thanks.
9/17/2010 c7 meatbunluver
i luv it!

ur english is great any way!
8/19/2010 c7 5The Kookie Monster
its good and I loved all the chapters . I want u 2 update soon even tho I kno u haven't updated in over 2 years I like the plot of the story very much and I am hoping to read the next chapter soon

Suikahime
6/2/2010 c7 Azhura
update soon please~! i'm eager to know what comes next~! pretty please with chocolate ice cream and strawberry sprinkles on top! XD
4/13/2010 c7 1wingedangel791
Syaoran quickly notice that the new girl is Sakura... OMG... nerve wrecking...

plz, plz, plz update :D
12/7/2008 c7 1madmanalpha
It is very good for not having english spoken in your country. I am hooked on this fic so please update this fic when you can. I can't wait for the next update. I beleive i know who was talking because you basically stated it in the 1st or 2nd chapter. Ja Ne.
11/4/2008 c7 2Weary Soulsearcher
Nice chapter =)

Sorry this is such a late review ^_^;

I really liked the scene where Li calls Sakura. It was pretty unexpected. I liked how Karza fully switched personalities. And the gym scene was really cool. I love how Karz pwned all the girls! xD Hopefully in the next chap, she gets to pwn Li too ^_~

But I think your character of Karza might be becoming a bit of a mary sue. She's amazing at sports, she's smarter than some of the teachers and her 'flaw' is not conforming to everyone's standards and always doing what she thinks is right. So be careful of how perfect you make her.

Oh, and I really liked the tattoo you gave Sakura. It sounded soo cute! And does her scarab tattoo have a particular meaning? Or is it just a symbol that she's egyptian?

I cant wait for your next chappie! Update soon! ♥
8/29/2008 c7 chainedheart999
poor Syaoran...T^T
8/21/2008 c7 29Butterfree
Hmm; I can tell that you take a little bit of the rigid side of your own collage experience and put it in your story. That's a pretty clever thing to do for a story and definetly makes it more believable. But it really depends on how the author uses this on how belivable it is.

I don't really think high school is like that all the time; occasionally but not as often as how your story expresses it. When it is put out though, it does sound like this is happening with real people. Though, I don't know too much about high school, since I have yet to reach that so I might be wrong.

Counting by this chapter though, I wouldn't say that this story is rated K+

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
8/14/2008 c7 9epobbp
AWESOME! College must be hard (I'm a year away from it .
8/13/2008 c7 MoonLove Angel
o
8/12/2008 c7 4chibi angelle
OOER ! cliffie !

i actually really like this story, the idea seems very intersting, lots of potential for twists in the plot.. my only problem is that you dont seem to edit misspelled words and i think thats really distracting from your awesome story.
8/12/2008 c2 chibi angelle
not a bad story, you just need to double check your spelling and grammer.
8/12/2008 c7 6Cherry Akira Li
I LOVED IT AND IM GLAD YOU UPDATED!BY THE WAY...GOOD LUCK IN COLLEDGE.I HAVE A FRIEND FROM EGYPT HER NAME IS ROWAN :))
4/10/2008 c6 Kogome-cutie