for Best Friends Can Become Lovers

4/21/2008 c7 semiyapayasam
She wants to call randy DAD..aww..how sweet!

I really really hope leaving as many reviews as i can will motivate you to update soon!..this really is a great story! i really wanna read more. UPDATE SON!
4/21/2008 c6 semiyapayasam
Great chapter! update soon!:D
4/21/2008 c5 semiyapayasam
Ouch...Rain is Randy's kid!

4/21/2008 c4 semiyapayasam
He loved Jay since he was eight years old! OMG!

Gosh..I seriously do hope you update this fic soon!:D..
4/21/2008 c3 semiyapayasam
4/21/2008 c2 semiyapayasam
4/21/2008 c1 semiyapayasam
4/17/2008 c9 semiyapayasam
Damn! I seriously wanted more of this story..oh well I hope your comp is proper now...UPDATE THIS TORY SOON! :D
4/17/2008 c8 semiyapayasam
Yeah I loved this chapter. Actually I read this story a long time ago...then i didn't know about the alerts and stuff...didn't know that about the reviewing factor either...so i couldn't keep up with the story's progress.

This was the first story that I had read about Randy having a kid..so I know that I'll always like it. I really wish Randy and Jayden get together... and Rain (CUTE NAME!)..gets a proper happy family.:D

Great story! Please update sooN! I'm really happy that I found this story again!:D
2/2/2008 c9 25Sorceress of Magic
Sounds like a cute story. When's Randy gonna tell Jayden that he loves her? Rain seems like such a cute child. Keep writing.
12/30/2007 c9 1RollinsInTheDean
Cute Story! I hope there is going to be an update soon also with the Boy Next Door
10/30/2007 c8 7derivereine
I really like this.

Rain is a cute name.
8/20/2007 c8 18DJ-ssdd
awesome story so far, jayden doesn't realize that randy likes her? :S
12/26/2006 c8 2TheOneandOnlyCarlyK
Okay, so I know you haven't updated this one in a while, but i totally think you should!

The one and only,

Carly K.
10/26/2006 c8 14Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker
AW! Way cute! Heh...Randy wuvs her! WO!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »