for Aftermath

9/4/2007 c3 JenniferC77
I love this fic! I just found it and am so glad that you're writing a new season 4-I hated that TPTB left everyone hanging the way they did. You're off to a fantastic start, and I LOVE the tenderness between Brennan and Shalimar...how you're showing a softer side of Shalimar, one in which she's afraid but is still willing to expose her vulnerability. I can't wait to read the next story! Jenn.
8/6/2007 c1 LAHIRI
HI SLIDERSHAL. LOVED BOTH YOUR STORIES. STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE. PLEASE TRY AND POST IT ASAP OK. GREAT FAN OF THE SHOW ESPECIALLY SHAL/BREN PAIRING. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES ABOUT THEM. THANKS
12/31/2006 c2 stillwaterrs
Exquisite, particularly Chapter 3. You don't rush through the feelings; you fill in all the colors and shades required for a complete portrait of what is going on.
10/24/2006 c3 3Slshadowfox
great story
10/4/2006 c3 sbfangal
WOW great fic its tender sweet awesome !

keep it like that and y wanna know more
9/29/2006 c3 s288
Nice plot so far. Please continue asap.
9/29/2006 c3 Mutty X
Oh my god! Your story is awesome. I can't wait to read more. You've done a great job, I think you're a great writer.

Love the relationship between Brennan and Shalimar. Keep the good work and update soon.
9/28/2006 c3 4kai0707
WOW! you have a great talent! i love how you have written Brennan and Shalimar together i could totally see it! cant wait for the next in the series!
9/28/2006 c3 2MadMutant
I really liked how you ended this and ill definitely be reading any more in the series
9/28/2006 c2 MadMutant
I really like the way your writing the relationship between Shal and her father its really good.
9/27/2006 c2 sbfangal
hey great story i hope you continue with it !

its very interesting that nicholas and shalimar started to get in contact , and that brennan had somehow rejected shal , of course thats odd, well wanna know the rest of it .
9/27/2006 c2 5karen147145
Love the story would LOVe for you to write more.

and maybe have a little Jess/Lexa.
9/27/2006 c2 4kai0707
another great chapter! Brennan being so protective of Shalimar how sweet, gotta love him! update soon!
9/26/2006 c1 2MadMutant
I really really enjoyed this and hope you do update soon because I really like the way you write the characters
9/26/2006 c1 4kai0707
that was amazing! I love it! I hope you give Brennan and Shal some more quality time together, they seem to need it! please update soon!