for Sleepless Rewrite

8/7 c8 15TotalAlaskan
If you were to ever come back to this, I’d love to see it continued!
1/14 c8 Serenaturner
Please go back and finish this
10/25/2017 c8 Evelris
Nooooooooooooooo don't leave us like that I hate cliffhangers DX
Just kidding the story is great! I can't wait for more ;)
10/11/2017 c8 3SkyBlue1309
I just found your works and they’re so good. 8 hope one day app c9me back and continue on your Star Wars ones. I love them so much. So unique and nice to see some obi and quigon pairing. U give them such heart and make us all hurt along with them. So good. Hope to see more!
2/13/2017 c8 Guest
Please update I really liked this story, I want to read more
1/7/2017 c3 Guest
This was great! I loved the ending, so sweet! And the bond between the two- perfect! Can't wait to hear Q-G explaining this go Master Yoda, though...And O-W getting the help he needs, explaining what he sees!
12/22/2016 c3 StarOfTime
You-! You utter-!

You made me cry. Let's just leave it at that. I don't cry easily at stories.
11/27/2016 c8 ApollosHarmony
Noooo! Please! You need to update! Dont leave me like this! Honestly, this is the best book I FanFiction ever read!
11/25/2016 c8 8Faeyre
um is there going to be more?
9/28/2016 c8 1Aravan'sLady
I looooove your story! You have a very good writing style. Please continue this story! Pretty please?!
6/16/2016 c8 23Kadrian
God, I LOVVVVVVVVVVV it! It was like, exactly what I wished for to be in the Jedi's Apprentice! You are really an excellent writer! Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/6/2016 c8 Gabrielangel13
Dude...
I just found this story and I LOVE it. I don't know if I missed anything but...WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS?! I MEAN COME ON! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! Please?
3/25/2016 c8 Guest
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! NOOOOOOOO! What happened?! And the teaser?! Omigod, WHAT HAPPENED TO OBI-WAN? _ I'm gonna die. You're killing me with cliffhangers. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh hurts so painful. Poor Obi-Wan.
3/21/2016 c8 24Zuzanny
I am really enjoying this fic so far. Will you continue it?
3/19/2016 c6 22fluffykitty12
What? Is this a hallucination? Oh my gosh, what is the other doing to him? Maybe he's decieved Obi-wan, and meanwhile, the masters are seeing something else? I don;t know, but wow, this is getting interesting.
382 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »