for Trespassing

12/26/2011 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
1/19/2007 c1 14Charlemaine
Su-wet! Angel-faced rascals, ah... Nice, well-written, lovely build up; suspenseful and effortlessly lighthearted simultaneously.
9/30/2006 c1 novelteas74
Well, seeing as to how you are Nefhiriel's sister, I decided to step outside the bounds of my Aragorn fixation and read your little fic. I very much enjoyed the story. The 'Head of Barnyard Security', eh? Very cute. I don't think I've ever read a LOTR story from the dog's POV!. (BTW have you ever read the 'Hank the Cowdog' series - if you have you'll know what I'm talking about; if not, I have to tell you that they are a hoot even for adults; my boys and my husband and I used to listen to them together; absolutely hilarious). Anyways, I must commend you. Good writing, a not so sweet Frodo - I liked your description of him - and a cute story. Since you're such a good writer, how about a nice angsty Aragorn story? Good job on this one, though!
9/28/2006 c1 28Silivren Tinu
YAY, you've posted the first story! :) It's great your stories around here as well, it makes it easier to re-read them as I'm quite often on this site, doing the usual haunting. *g*

It is really quite obvious that you know dogs very well. I think this is actually the first time I read a story from the dogs' POV. *g* I liked the comment about "those rangers" and the dog as the "Head of Barnyard Security". ;-) I have to say I would have been scared to death if these nice enthusiastic dogs had been after *me*. Your description of Frodo was perfect - poor him! I'm not sure if there's much of a rascal left in him now. I think what I enjoyed most about this story is how you let the reader see the world through a dog's eyes, and how you described their feelings, body language, and priorities. You made it quite difficult to sympathize with Frodo, as the dogs had such a great time chasing him. LOL.

"Their furious tail-wagging slowed somewhat and, with a chorus of disappointed sighs, they settled down to wait." - That was so sweet, poor disappointed doggies! *g*

"This time, however, they didn’t relax quite so much. After all, there were trespassers about, and they had a job to do." - You just have to love them!

Hehe, I still love this story, mellon-nin! :)

Tinu