for Fusion

1/3/2021 c25 6my 2 guys
that was great keep the chapters coming
1/3/2016 c3 No
Im sorry, gut this Riyu guy,i dont like him. I really dont like OC that have nothing to do with the story, and change the original even tho its fine. Even though riyu is naruto' best friend, it changed nothing onesoever. It just became more troublesome. And , Sai wasnt introduced until shippuden, but whatever, your fanfiction. Anyways, great stroy, just dont like the OC ;)
6/21/2015 c23 STAG98
Will Kushina ever come back for Naruto? I'm hoping she's still alive somewhere. Any plans for her?
9/5/2014 c7 swhdju
XD is a smilie face because if you turn it sideways it looks li a squinted face with a big smile
9/5/2014 c6 Jnnijngvvgjjvhib
Jnjnijuhiijiji
3/22/2014 c25 5Hawk Sirius
This is pretty good. I hope you continue this.
10/25/2012 c18 Atlantian12
I was looking at your worry, Pein Killing Jiraya, and I thought 'Is this dude Psychic?
8/4/2012 c1 1CrystalBud
so sweet -
5/25/2012 c25 1silverstreak93242
well, hell, where to begin? hmmmmmm, I guess I will have to say, I have read your story for the first time, and I read it almost straight through...took me like 3 days, cause of real life and all that, but yeah, anyways, good story, good premise, and I actually like Riyu, even if some people think he shouldn't exist! I always thought Naruto would be a bit different if he grew up with a friend! I like the idea of the bet as well! The only unfortunate thing I can come up with is how are you gonna have Naruto and Riyu do the fusion jutsu and survive with their personalities intact, and then have them able to split again? but hey, your the author of this story not me! Anywho...here's hoping that this review finds you well, and doing better, and one thing I saw in several of the chapter's, when you were talking about Ichiraku's ramen stand, it's Ayame, not Ameya, sorry, had to get that out. Anyways, not sure how to find you on youtube, so email addy is same as my fic name followed by @yahoo.com so if you wanna answer my review that way, there you go, and if I ever get back on xbox live, I will try to see about adding you as a friend, so we can kick all unholy ass on the Noobs in halo 4! TTFN, and again, good story! and if you feel like reading a reviewing my story, I admit I have let it languish, but I think I am about ready to continue it! I would appreciate the feed back! also, I am thinking of crossing it with some of the Narutoverse, just not sure how or where to do it! anyways, hopefully you will continue soon, I wanna see Naruto get his Gem!
1/13/2012 c25 uknounx
Hurry update I really good
1/12/2012 c25 6bh18
I like this, I really do. You've got a good story going on and you've gone into just enough detail to keep my interest without boring my skull off. Grammar needs work though along with the sentence structure.

I have to ask this, is Sakura going to get her just desserts for being such a bitch? You've made me dislike her more than I already do, and I kinda wanna see some karma.
12/26/2011 c16 6catsanddrpepper
This is fucking AWESOME!
11/25/2011 c25 8Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover
Great chapter You are such a good writer. I hope riyu wins the bet. And you have made me hate sakura that much more. I'm hooked on your story so don't stop writing. And remember do not trust people that act like a bananas. Hide from them!
11/19/2011 c8 Naru-chan
Omg riyu has the byakugan! I care about riyu if that means a thing. I live stories with OCs.
11/19/2011 c3 Naru-chan
Hi great chap only one thing... Inoshikacho is team ten
415 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »