for If Cats Could Cry

4/13 c1 MyWitch
This is so heartbreaking and so beautiful. Thanks for keeping it posted - it is one of my favorite Snape/Minerva stories, sad as it makes me. 3
11/9/2017 c1 Guest
This made me cry
9/18/2016 c1 MyLovelyHorse
Ouch

That broke my heart. Gorgeous imagery, beautifully written. I am fascinated by Minerva and Severus and wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked here; so sad, and so fucking lovely.
7/2/2013 c1 Isabella
Oh, dear. It made me cry
8/5/2011 c1 20Narcissa-Weasly
This was a said story. You deskribed everything in a very poetic way.
4/5/2011 c1 9Toffrox33
I don't usually read McGonagall fics; I guess I never really 'got' her character. But this was a beautifully written story about her relationship with Snape. Especially with the use of her Cat POV, I it was a totally unique perspective on Snape and McGonagall and I really enjoyed it :)

Thank you for this great read!

Toff.x
3/30/2011 c1 Hedwig-Nycteas Scandiacas
Oh dear, this is fabulous. You're writing is so

beautiful and so forlorn, I cried when I read it. I

see love and care and guilt and sadness, and

also sorrow. I love the title and how you write

about Minerva's actions, and the emotional

struggle of her as a cat, caressing Severus

Snape like a mother cat with her kittens. I love

cats myself, and I really, really love this story,

maybe you can write more stories of Minerva in

other animals' perspectives!
3/28/2011 c1 8EggDupont
Beautiful
3/28/2011 c1 003359833xyQq
This is truly a fantastic piece. Brilliant descriptions, you truly give the reader an idea of what is happening. You make us feel. I also like how you explored it: I want to tell Minerva what really happened, yet I can't and (in this universe) she will probably never know. Still, this was beautifully done and a pleasure to read. Well done!
3/28/2011 c1 73whatabeautifulmess
I am honestly and utterly speechless, struck dumb by the desperate beauty of what you've written. It's astounding, truly amazing what you've created here, and I commend you for it. Your similies and the images you create are original and familiar all at once, and there is not a single line that feels even slightly wrong. Utterly, utterly perfect. I especially love the contrast between McGonagall's reaction and that of her cat-body, who "circles demurely".
3/28/2011 c1 38gooseberrie
Oh God. This was just... so beautiful. Your description is AMAZING, and even though I don't often go for Severus/Minerva, I've got to say you've got me convinced with this one. Absolutely fantastic. Well done! :)
3/28/2011 c1 16Principi Phantasia
Wow this is beautiful. I love your choice of words and the way you convey Minerva's feelings as a cat.

I love how you showed that they have a special relationship, who he is to her (near the end).

I can relate to her being against his evilness, yet loving him too (in a non-romantic way) and hating that he is dead.

Also, since you wrote this before DH came out, you are such a good predictor haha ;)
3/27/2011 c1 46Julia Claire
Gosh, this was beautiful.

I never really thought about what Severus's and Minerva's relationship would be, but this was really fascinating. I was a little confused at first, because it seemed a little off from canon - but then I realised you wrote it before Book 7 even came out. Oddly, with a few tweaks, it still could have fit DH really well.

I loved the title - if cats could cry, and how she came upon his dead body as a cat.

"...knows with utter certainty that he is glad to have died."

I have to say, this line was one of my favorites - it nearly made me cry! All in all, brilliant piece, and so well-written it takes my breath away.
1/19/2011 c1 Pepperonyfan1982
this story was very well written. I too have to confess that I am intrigued by the relationship between these two particular characters and while I cannot wait for the last movie in the series I feel Snapes death in the book was a complete injustice! Thank you for writing such a lovely story. I like cats even though they make me sneeze.
7/18/2010 c1 4PropertyoftheHBP
Possibly one of the most beautiful Sev FF's I have read to date. Your expression is beautiful and it creates vivid imagery. I felt like I was there.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »