for A Camping Trip with the Beast Warriors

7/20/2016 c5 18SailorSaiyan93
Very interesting concept and good execution. Getting real intrigued.
I know if I was at that camp, I'd be crushing super hard on Mr. Dermarcus aka a certain someone with honor...
8/16/2014 c12 devildog452
You rewritten everything?
12/11/2012 c11 devildog452
So you are going to continue this story right?
11/16/2012 c11 Anonymous BW FG
So that's why you're taking so long... That's okay. :) Try and update soon! :D
9/19/2012 c10 DinoSaurusGirl
This story is awesome! Rattrap is definitely my favourite Maximal EVAR! Lol 'ey, you should write mo' chaptas, girl! They so goooood! Bring in more rattrap, pleaze! w tank yoouu...
7/22/2012 c10 16Darkshadow008
More! Soon?
7/22/2012 c8 Darkshadow008
Love cliffhangers!
7/22/2012 c7 Darkshadow008
Oh Quickstrike every time I read about him I have to smile. Love the accent!
7/22/2012 c6 Darkshadow008
"Don't you want to play with uncle Tarantulas" Haha priceless! Off to the next chapter I go! :)
7/22/2012 c5 Darkshadow008
Poor spider. Haha, even though he's me second favorite character, he did deserve some pain!
7/22/2012 c4 Darkshadow008
Yes X! Wrote him very well! I got a few shivers as I was reading his part! :)
7/5/2012 c10 5Incognito Llama
I love this so far! I can't wait for an update!
6/20/2012 c10 Anonymous BW FanGirl
I just love this series! *hugs* This sounds like something I might write (not sure if that's a compliment lol).

I'd give you some cyber-brownies, but Armada Screamer took them all! :(

SS: Alexis told me it was alright! :(

Me: Alright, I just bake some more! (I can't hate him!)

*gives new cyber-brownies*
5/11/2012 c10 Bumblebeecamaro38
It's great to see the next chapter! So Blackwing is like the Transformers equivilent of the Nine Tailed Fox. I wonder what could've possibly happened to Lauren that she was taken from her family. I look forward to finding out :D
4/27/2012 c10 InTheLight-Hija
What a great chapter update! I really liked it :D the flow of your writing was brilliant as always, and I still envy you and your first person skillz. Lauren and Cheetor are so much fun to read about together, lol. And we've finally gotten answers! Really BIG answers too.

Good job!