for Faith

9/17/2013 c11 2Opalbrat
Love this!
2/14/2008 c11 MRK4848
Wow, I thought this story was amazing. You are a very talented writer and I just wanted to say that I loved it! Keep up the great work!
6/14/2007 c1 10MilitaryWife
Hey formerflautist! I just finished reading your two stories "Tattoo" and "Faith". I know you wrote these stories a while ago but I thought I would review anyway since I read them for the first time tonight. I actually ended up printing them out and reading them. I find it more relaxing that way. Anyway, I'll get to the point. I thought that both of them were very well written. I liked the sequel "Faith" the best. I liked all of the flashbacks and thought they really added to the storey. I laughed out loud at a few parts. Take care and I hope you continue writing!
12/14/2006 c11 1Blushing One
Honestly, this is a great ending. I LOVE IT! I love both this story and the prequel. They are just so good! I think you should write a sequel lol. Sorry, I love Semma's. You really should write another sequel or at least another Semma lol. If you need ideas give me a shout.

-Blushing One
11/1/2006 c11 degrassiluver8890
your ending wasn't crappy, it was sweet. and i can't wait to read more of your stories!
11/1/2006 c11 2MHxxPAPER DOLL
OMGOODNESS!

Yay! I'm glad she's okay!

Omgssh, yay.

That was a great ending!

Yes, there could have probably been better ways, but I still loved it.

Great, great, great.

Yes, indeed.
11/1/2006 c11 28FindMeBroken
The ending was good. Yes, I agree it could be better, but it's still good. But the rest of the story balances it out. It was amazing, with humor in the first chapter with that conversation between Manny and Sean, and in the rest of the story with the romantic flashbacks and melancholly talks with Craig. It was amazing. There's going to be a thrid story to this epic journey of the Emma/Sean relationship right? I hope so!
11/1/2006 c11 SparkleSpaz6986
finally! i was so happy i started crying! girly, i kno. im sad to see it end, but it was a great story and still remains the best 1 ive read in a long time. the ending, in my opinion, was perfect. i shows what's gping to happen between them, but doesnt give so much detail that the story loses its focus.
11/1/2006 c11 17SeanEmma4Evr
Not what I expected. Write a sequel!
11/1/2006 c11 2heelsandhoodie
actually liked the ending sad to see it end but loved it nonetheless.
11/1/2006 c11 3BeautifulxDreamer
I liked it. If you had ended it last chapter I would have gone crazy. LOL. Your story needed this kind of closure and I think you did it well. Don't be too hard on yourself. :) I loved it.
10/31/2006 c11 2SnowWhite213
Come on, if you had ended it with that phone call where they found out she was alive, I would have been disappointed. Sappy idiots like myself need the reunion.

;) Job well done
10/31/2006 c11 degrassijunkie
I was wondering if you planned to do another sequal? I would love to know how things work out for them...actually I am dying to know. Its very rare that I find a story that I really enjoy reading. But if not, then I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story.
10/29/2006 c10 2MHxxPAPER DOLL
Aw yay!

I'm glad she's okay!

I mean, yes she does have a concussion and a few big injuries but yay! She's okay!

I'm glad.

And very proud for Sean.

Yay!
10/26/2006 c10 2SnowWhite213
Pish Pash. I am never nice, which means you must deserve it.

And I really appreciate that you updated, even if it was short. Nothing wrong with short and sweet.

More soon, I hope...