for The Art of Persuasion

11/19/2012 c1 koko
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS! HAHAH XD
5/31/2012 c1 8Lavender Wine
OMG! I loved it! I laughed a lot too! I think you did a pretty good job in characterizing Albel also! :3
1/3/2009 c1 1Soul of AquaBlue
so cute yet so funny!XD
11/19/2008 c1 1RougeRosette
LOL XD I love how you character them :)
8/26/2008 c1 brittie bear
I LOL'd at the last line. :) This whole story was such a perfect combination of cute, funny, and sexy. I love this couple. Awesome job!
7/5/2008 c1 9Bishieluver01
...Omg, that was friggin' epic! XD Extremly hilarious and awesome, I just loved the ending! It was the icing on a very delicious cake, if you know what I mean! ^^ Great job!
5/11/2007 c1 4Little Miss Loved
Cute is what all I can say about this...

ahahahahhaa XD

Five minutes later the answer hit him with the force of a charging Klausian.

“NO!”

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA.
2/15/2007 c1 5Girl-who-sings-the-blues
...Woot! Fayt is such a dense little boy!

ha ha ha ...Alright! Let's all go out and buy bikinis!
10/29/2006 c1 1Randomboulder
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! XD I was laughing out loud so often. Poor, poor Fayt. I know it's annoying but I can't resist picking out the bits I liked best:

Fayt would have found it very sweet if Albel was not a homicidal maniac whose hobby it was to slice and dice everyone in reach.

Albel was passing the time decapitating surprisingly life-like miniature models of Cliff and angsting about everything that had gone wrong in his life when someone (guess who) knocked on his door.

“You wanted advice and I gave it you. Now get out. I have fifty more models to behead before dinner.”

What he really wanted to say was more along the lines of ‘I love the way every scrap of pink clings to your surprisingly gorgeous figure and I would love it even more if I could rip it off you’.

Pure brilliance! XD Great job.
10/7/2006 c1 8LilyGinnyBlack
Oh, I loved it! It was so cute and funny and the characters were all IC. There is just too much for me to comment on, thus, I shall just say that the ending was pefect (along with entertaining) and I wish this was longer! :P It defintely has potential for a highly amusing story! ;) Take care! :)

~Lily~
10/4/2006 c1 36kc-archive
OH, this was awesome. XD I loved every second of it! Especially Fayt and his...well...stupidity. You managed to make it funny while still keeping them IC. Bravo!

Though I'm still waiting for an update on Twisted Logic. *throws beheaded Cliff miniature at you* WRITE!
10/4/2006 c1 12Dragon Chyld
We all have two sides of ourselves - the one everyone sees and the one only a few are privileged to see. Of course, a girl like Sophia can be mostly a 'good girl', and being a 'good girl' has it's advantages - oh, like let's say getting away unnoticed with a inner plot? :)

I really liked the last line: 'Five minutes later the answer hit him with the force of a charging Klausian.' So like Fayt not to notice something that evident from someone he's supposed to have known all her life.
10/3/2006 c1 4ThrogmortenMimic
Beautiful.

More description to bump it to an M rating would have been prefered, but its still good nonetheless.
10/2/2006 c1 1LadyLuck22
This was a really cute story! I knew Sophia had a devious side to her! Is this the end or are you going to continue it. Please continue it!
10/2/2006 c1 1keeki
Aww that was it? I wanted to hear more about what happened, but that probably wouldn't fit with the rating and all :lol:

I just knew Sophia wasn't as sugary-sweet innocent as she portrays herself, I think she's a little firecracker too, dying to get out.

And that is the most effective way to get a man to do anything, trust me ;)