for Soccer, Blitzball, and a Dance

11/19/2010 c3 6TypsyGypsy
Omg hilarious, plz tell me ur still writing this if ur not NOOOOOO! cause this is extremely funny XD
4/27/2010 c3 10TwistedFate108
aww this is so cute! plz update! i like the zemxy! they r such a cute couple!
4/27/2010 c1 TwistedFate108
HOLY SHIT! I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD!
8/27/2008 c3 3Orennjii
lol! Love the story! Update soon plz!
4/11/2008 c3 9KitaraStrife
NICE! XD Though... I think you need another beta reader besides TKE. (^^') I spotted TONS of grammar mistakes in these 3 chapters! DX UGH! Stupid parochial elementary school english teacher! DX She drilled english crap into my head and now I have a mini her in the back of my head yelling at me MYSELF whenever I make mistakes in english, AS WELL AS fanfic authors whose fics I read! GRAH! [goes to hunt down mini-elementary school english teacher in back of head]

Other than that, LOVED IT! ;D
1/9/2008 c3 Trition
haha!

This fic is great so far!

keep writing!

Zemyx is so cute!

hahahaha!

Thats so uncliche! normally it'd be sora and roxas being the girls and...yea...

But it's not!

ANyhow!

keep up the good work!
10/17/2007 c3 CT1994
UPDATE ARGH! =] loved it! 'Soccer Twins' lol =]

CT
6/18/2007 c3 2MiyuWong
Zomg... please update XD It's like my crack! And the Zemyx is so adorable! I use to never like that couple but thanks to you it's almost as high up there as AkuRoku! Grantz on your great work! 10/10! *waits for updates*
6/18/2007 c1 MiyuWong
I totally loved this first chappie man. I've been looking for a good HighSchool based AkuRoku for some time now, and knowing theres Soiku and Zemyx its even better! The story line and plot are awesome~ And I love the fangirls XD Overall its great one of my favorites *favorites it* Now... to continue reading the NEXT Chapter!

Miyu~
6/4/2007 c3 11candyazngirl
Heh heh heh! I'm evil now. Because of you in my dream I made the boys I know wear girl clothes (In my dreams). It not a bad thing it's a good thing.
4/18/2007 c3 4Lady L'Arc
oh! I just love this story! i love how yo detailed there clothes! you have inspired me to draw guys with that type of style! Thank you very much! i especially loved Roxas and Soa's clothes in the first chapter! pleaseupdate soon!

L.L'Arc
2/27/2007 c3 Musician In The Making
^_^ Great chapter. I really like your writing style too, so the storyis on watch so i can know when the next chapter pops up (which i hope is really soon). ^^
2/27/2007 c2 Musician In The Making
*spazzes* Great chapter! *rushed to next chapter*
2/27/2007 c1 Musician In The Making
O.O *is in love with your story*

I'm off to the next chapter!
1/19/2007 c3 Guest