for Just Another Morning

11/15/2006 c1 94Ziven
hey. I got your PM thingy, and I decided to look at some of your stories. What is that one category that you have? Dark is rising Sequence? Is that a book series? I would like to hear very much about it.

I like it when people leave nice reviews, if they don't have the time to leave a real one, but I do, as all authors here do, cherish the really long ones, the ones where your reader asks you about that one scene that they didn't understand, et cetera...

The advantage to is that you can talk with the authors, which is something that you can't do when you're reading a book and something unexpected happens and you want to know why. (How many of us have wanted to ask JoAnn a question or two about HP?) But many don't take advantage of that. They don't care about what the author was thinking when they wrote it, or anything like that. Its ridiculous. Still, I do realise that some people are pressed for time and all that...

thank you for replying to my story. And now, I will give you my official review for this one:

I liked it. It was quaint, but somewhat uneventful. It wasn't bad, just..."normal" I should say, in comparison to all of those other dramas and such that we make for Harry.

I love your style. You definitely have your own rhythm, and you use it. I try to write the same way. It helps the story go by more smoothly.

Because of this, I am going to suggest to you that you write a longer story, a multi-chap. You have the perfect style for that. I know that classes tend to get in the way, though, so I also suggest that you write only two or three page chapters, that way you can type them up faster...

Still, good! I want to see more HP from you!\

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."