for Visions of Magic

4/4/2008 c3 Deletemepleaseplease
HEIDE HEIDE HEIDE HEIDE I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU SO MUCH OMGOSH! I LOVE YOUR STORY AND I LOVE ME IN IT! jk jk jik jk jk jk jk ^_~ Guess what? I met someone... he's really cute and sweet ^_^ ok... so maybe I AM bluffing, but so what? there's no smart guys at this school. They've got the exterior, but when God was giving out brains, he looked at them and said, "Well, you won't use them anyway." and didn't give them any! seriously, you could poke a long stick in their ears and it would come out the OTHER SIDE! oh yeah, guess what? 33 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ yay for no school!

anyway, love you lots, and I will hopefully see you soon. I MISS YOU!
4/29/2007 c3 Scarlet White
whatever u liar! ur jsut too busy with school to type them up!
4/27/2007 c3 sharnie
damn unlucky. u got an awesome story going so update quickly!
4/26/2007 c3 Yumi Stern
Please update this is a very cool story and i think i am going to like it a lot. Is Peter going to be in this at all or is Marcus taking his place but won't be betraying the Potters? Or is Marcus related to James some how? Again, Please Update Soon. §Yumi Stern§
4/26/2007 c3 3Alyera Reed
I loved it. Update soon
4/26/2007 c3 SingingBird812
Sorry to hear about your stories gettint deleted. This one is great though. :) I can't wait to read more. :)
2/1/2007 c2 2gERMaNgIrL678
keep goin!its's awsome!

germangirl678
12/4/2006 c2 Scarlet White
Since when am I rarely seen, have bluegreen eyes, and have multi colored hair? geez. and how dare u swear in ur story I am ashamed. but good thing u FINALLY got ur story up, or I might've killed you, and ur little cousins 2. (mwahahaha) anyway nice on me. So, I get Sirius? YAY! I mean, how will I survive?
12/2/2006 c2 4Luva Rose 3.14
luv it!

Update soon!
12/2/2006 c2 Anon
Muggle schools wear uniform, so the Marauder's can't go looking like that. And they can't just jump into Muggle school at 16, they would need to complete the year before that (first year of GCSE qualifications).
12/2/2006 c1 Dawn
1. It is illegal for James to use magic outside Hogwarts.

2. There is no school during the summer in England. No summer school or anything. The school year is from beginning of September until the end of July.
12/2/2006 c2 padfoot-wife
good update its starting to get realy good cant wight till the next chapter update soon
11/14/2006 c1 Megan Pratt
Oh Heide I love it! It's so brilliant! I love the whole "pre" thing. Fun, Fun... OH, Cool. I like it a lot. I"m proud of you hun. Love you!

-Me'gan
11/14/2006 c1 Morgankkripson
Nice job, hon!
10/5/2006 c1 4dancer4eva
update
18 Page 1 2 Next »