for Love Is

2/18/2019 c1 11Katla1
This is short but sweet. :3
10/16/2012 c1 76The Goliath Beetle
AW.
Love is when I favourite this.
XD
10/3/2011 c1 26quintilis
Agh! I wish I had the willpower to try one of those limited-word-count types of prompts but I have the tendency to ramble on for ages. That's why I'm really impressed with what you have done. The final line is a little cliche, I think, but it can pass if you take into account the fact that you didn't have much leeway in a 200-word-limit. Good job.
2/24/2011 c1 16FairladyZ2005
Beautiful. I can see them doing all these things. Zuko & Iroh are so good together.
5/18/2010 c1 9Arsaja
Cool XD
1/14/2010 c1 5Indigo1100
Cool! I love the relationship between Zuko and Iroh, and your take on it was really nice. Thanks!
7/26/2009 c1 7Vandenberg
You did such an incredible job in writing this, and the way it lead up to the end was smoothly done. ;D

-Sked-san-san
10/6/2007 c1 6Scooz
Awe, that's cute. I think this sums up Iroh and Zuko's relationship in Ba Sing Se perfectly. The love between them tends to be unspoken, even in the new season when Zuko loses his temper in Iroh's cell. It speaks in volumes of his guilt, which shows that he still cares, he just doesn't realize it.

Good job.
9/26/2007 c1 ViolotQ
ok
9/24/2007 c1 7gizmo-gal
Hi, Storm! I'm back.

This is a really good story. And in 200 words you;ve described the father-son, loving companionship of two great characters.

5/5.

Sorry for the long hiatus! Its been a long and hectic summer and my household has grown by a few elderly and senile relatives but I hope to have more fics coming out in the next two weeks-You still wanna beta for me?

I've got a new e-mail address now because the other one I've given up on becoming usable for my electronic social life.

Its Let me know if you'd like to still Beta every once in a while. If not, no problem at all.

Its great to see you've gotten so many stories up and it looks like all of them have been reviewed! Looks like I've got some catching up to do, huh?
12/8/2006 c1 82Domenic
Going on favorites.

I love Iroh & Zuko.
12/2/2006 c1 5Elizabeth.Finch
Oh definitely loved this one, it so reminds of The Simple Things in Life that I just wrote. So good, I am with you about Iroh and Zuko's relationship, I love them.
11/28/2006 c1 9Silver Fox Trot
It's cool. Editing is hard, I know, I'm in a writing course! Like my teachers always tells me 'writing is easy - rewriting is the hardest part!
11/27/2006 c1 zoomboom
it's so true ! i can't think of any better situations to discribe

this THING Zuko has with Irho