for Cheetah Girls 3

11/13/2018 c1 katrina
can u finish (Cheetah Girls 3) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE END! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
12/20/2014 c7 40JemilyPLLGleek78-10
Wow! This is first good (and long) Cheetah Girls story that I have read. I hope you choose to continue it.
3/13/2014 c1 28Villain Princess
Sweet
8/1/2012 c7 Unknown
I think Its pretty gross chapter seven but i think its lovely the way they love each other as husband and wife.
7/1/2012 c7 Guest
Oh please please put another chapter up this is such a good story
7/1/2012 c1 Guest
Post the next chapter please!
5/6/2012 c1 78Fluffy Tranquil
I actually liked this story(: Sadly, I read it on someone else's account first. (The person who stole it from you.) It's so wrong that there are people who do that and then she just added in her own stuff that made no sense... I'd report her. Actually, I will right now.
9/25/2008 c7 Michael Cruz
OMG thats was so so so good plz don't tell me you're ending like that. plase contiue. it's really good.
8/22/2008 c7 Baby Peach
I really like this story because dorinda and joaquin are my favorite couple in the cheetah girl movies and sometimes it's hard to find stories about them.Anyway I loved this chapter, it was so adorable.I hope you upload soon because it seems like you have stopped writing.
7/5/2008 c7 6HellKiten666
aw cute, please update
6/2/2008 c7 Marisol
Awesome!I Love It!
5/31/2008 c7 5Hotgirlow
I LOVE CHETAH GIRLS AND THIS STORY WAS CHEETAHLICOUS CNA'T WAIT TILL THIS CHEETAHLICOUS STORY IS UPDATED.
3/29/2008 c7 OhSoSabrinaBryan
Aww man why'd you have to stop lol.

I just found this & i love it :D.

Was amazing.

Aww Dorinda And Joaquin
12/28/2007 c7 LeYn26
heyah! where's the next chapter?
12/28/2007 c7 MoriaRownlands222
very good please add more
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »