FanFiction.Net
for Old Flame Teaching Alucard to be a better sire

5/23/2015 c3 aaaaasd33r5
Hi! I love your story soo much! Are you going to continue? :-) pleeeasee!
8/8/2011 c2 kitten
WAH? wtf ex lover? oh hellllll no! alucards MINE! im not happy about this... ^^but ur story is funny! -_- just dont explain alucards and jessies relation ship to much, i might just go woop his ass for it... peace! :3
7/15/2009 c2 4Joelle Hart
This time Alucard "scene"s when you want him to "sense". I know you say that some mistakes will be forgiven, but I am giving serious advice: when something has many typos and grammatical errors, it is distracting and makes it difficult to read. If you can't pick out errors on your own, you need to find a beta-reader who is experienced in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This site makes it quite easy - there are volunteers to beta-read listed for each fandom, you just have to find one whose profile you like and message them to see whether they're currently free to beta your story.
8/20/2008 c2 12Lady Shikyo
My God, you really hit gold here! Alucard's ex-lover! Guess this means he's into older women huh? Hahaha...now my mother's looking at me like I'm crazy.
12/16/2007 c3 17Raining Eros
Hi there, I was wondering...could you please update? PLEASE?
7/22/2007 c3 2Suicidal Sweety
I love it. Please update it.
4/2/2007 c3 1Youko's Befuddled Fox
I loved it, just wish I would have realized you'd updated sooner. ^_^ Hope you update soon bye-bye
3/28/2007 c3 25PhoenixWytch
I look forward to reading more!
3/27/2007 c3 1Edowen
This story is good. I find it really funny. Please contuine to write it. Thanks
3/27/2007 c3 14SickDeath
Wondeful job! I really love it! Makes me smile a lot :)
12/5/2006 c2 Eagle-Black
love it cna't wait for the next chapter

Alucard is in troble now

(sorry for any misspelled words i'm not good at spelling)
11/15/2006 c2 1Youko's Befuddled Fox
That was wonderful ^_^ please update when you can!
11/12/2006 c2 14alucardgal
!Man I need that! why I was in a car accident on thursday and i needed some happiness and you gave it to me and i want to thank you!
11/10/2006 c2 Nazi Punk
Well... that story took one hell of a one-eighty. Now, not only is there multiple grammar errors, this is incredibly out of character. You honestly think Alucard would stand for any sort of abuse from your newly arrived Mary Sue? This story is a complete joke, and it’s not funny.
11/9/2006 c2 1DocluvSushi
Oh man that was so funny! I'm still cracking up as I write this! That was the funniest thing I've read in awhile! Please put anther chapter up soon!
26 Page 1 2 Next »