for Mystery

4/27/2007 c1 4marikura
OH,MY,GOD,I absolutetly,possitively, LOVE your story ,This is going to 1 of my favorates stories!
3/27/2007 c7 none
though u have a good story line here, but u have really bad grammar. it's something u should work on. though it was predictable what may happen in this story, pairing wise, it would be good if u put less dialog and more description, and maybe even expanded the chapters a bit more. it would make the story more interesting. and the feelings between aya and aki were too predictable, and so obvious to see. maybe in a new story, u can try and make it less obvious, hiding it with words like 'glances', 'turned aside uneasily' and so on and so forth. but nether-the-less, it's still a good story. keep up the good work!

-none
3/26/2007 c8 4Rowan Isabella McCarter
Thanks for finishing it was great! In the future I'll read more of yoru stories *grins* Thanks again.
2/18/2007 c7 Amathest
hey this was a great start i hope you write more it is really good.
11/5/2006 c5 Rowan Isabella McCarter
aw, it's so sweet! I love it alot! can't wait for another cahpter. Aya and Aki together, it's really sweet.
10/27/2006 c4 Rowan Isabella McCarter
Hmm...I wonder what happens next. Can't wait.
10/26/2006 c3 Rowan Isabella McCarter
Aw, it's cute. I want to read more now *chuckles* can't wait for an update.
10/19/2006 c1 direngreyisthelove91
well, its better than the other one so continue please!
10/13/2006 c2 10sango92
hehehehehe isn't that funny! poor aki and mihori i hate her! it is really good so far so keep up the good work!
10/7/2006 c1 Obscurus Femina Lamia
This is a really great start and I can't wait till you continue it so please do so soon.