for Center Stage 2

1/31/2011 c4 I Just Don't Get It
I'm not trying to flame or anything but this is TERRIBLE!

There's no sense of reality. Who gets engaged two days after getting together with a girl? Who buys an engagement ring before he even starts dating the girl? Although I realize there are actual, ummm... "furry" medical conditions, but why would you give her (or his grandma) one? Most people don't just get married in a month, either. This is just ridiculous!
11/13/2008 c3 NikkiandNestle
Cute story, the shaving part was stupid though.
6/12/2008 c4 1BrittanyBrutality
very good please update :)
8/5/2007 c4 Opal Innocent
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM DIEING FOR U TO!
4/6/2007 c4 casey08
that was awesome! a little rushed but still awesome! hope you still continue the story!
1/29/2007 c4 marcy
its good just kind of rushed
12/12/2006 c4 4lec
i thought that it was really good except the whole shaving thing was kind of weird and random.
12/7/2006 c4 1JCDiva7
excellent story...the only thing that is wrong is that Sergei and Gallina are in San Fransisco...but hey it is fan fic...keep it up and can't wait for more
10/18/2006 c4 14writingtiger
Jody didn't know how long she'd be gone? On her honeymoon? I kinda have a soft spot for the bad boy so I'm a bit pro Cooper, but I love what you're doing with this story. I can't wait to see an update.
10/13/2006 c2 writingtiger
He's a dancer. How can he afford a twelve diamond ring? Even better, are they going to survive having all of them live together? I hope you update soon! We need more stories going on in this section.
10/8/2006 c2 2gravityisagainstme
I'm guessing you watched WE last night...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service