for Subject to Change

4/7/2016 c5 1DiscontinuedCharacter
Resembool, it's spelled, Resembool. (I think. Actually, This is the most accurate I can think of.)

PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE CUZ IT IS SO GOOD I THINK I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ursula, Petunia, Dexter, Alex, Thomas, Erika, Poppy, Lilly, Eric, Abigail, Severus, Edward, Ichigo, Aria, Melissa, Ben, Earl, Gabriel, Galvin, Ian, Najinsa, Gilbert
Figure out da code! XD
4/7/2016 c4 DiscontinuedCharacter
The Fuhrer was Wrath, I think, and his son Selim was Pride.
8/30/2013 c5 41sierra.steinbrecher
why did you stop right here? We haven't even gotten to Hogwarts yet!
8/30/2013 c5 Hinop
Aww you can't discontinue this story!
It's really good!
honest...
5/20/2013 c5 tarooso
hello!
i was just wondering if you were going to continue this story or not...
its really good by the way
9/18/2012 c5 1DocDIS
Quick note, the nerd inside me came out again... Rosé isn't Ishvallan, she's from Liore (she's Lioren?).

Haha, sorry. Seriously, though, I can't wait for more!
9/16/2012 c5 2Latias876
Interesting!
5/9/2012 c5 9Aleca
Need more, please!
12/26/2011 c5 Tegannau
NEED TO READ MORE!
9/7/2011 c5 11goldacharmed
Why the no update on the amazing story?
8/11/2011 c5 5Hidari
Your story is cute. Luv Ed as always. The problem I have with the way you write is not that you don't write well, coz you do, but that you regurgitate too much known information and you do it at one go too. That said, keep writing and good luck with this.
9/21/2010 c5 9DanceOfTheEntWives
it's cool, but now you've got me wondering about the wand! plus isn't it norally that ollivander and the ice-cream guy only get captured in the 7th book? or am i mixing it up?

oh well, doesn't matter. hope you'll update ^^
8/13/2010 c5 grafitti
I'm glad to see Hohenheim in this fic. ;D

he pisses Ed off so easily.
8/13/2010 c4 grafitti
Edward always seems to screw things up like Quidditch. xD
8/13/2010 c3 grafitti
I must say, I can never get tired of the scene where Arthur and Molly exchange questions. It's so cute! ^^
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »