for Subject to Change

6/1/2010 c5 someone
Awww this was so good.It's real pity you haven't updated.
5/7/2010 c5 Monuchrome
*loud, irritating 'squee~!' noise* OMFG I LOVE THIS! U HAVE TO UPDATE OR... OR I'LL... I'LL GO NINJA SPAZ ON YOU! BEWARE THE NINJA SPAZ! *strikes a pose* . . . *falls flat on my face* Ow...
2/21/2010 c5 2lambtastic
Wow Ed is like a super genius. I wonder what type of wand he is getting... Can he get a pet? Please continue soon!
2/15/2010 c5 3Cindar
that was good :)
2/13/2010 c5 Sapphia
AWESOME story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :]
11/16/2009 c5 NostalgiaS
...

I demand an update you evil, evil person! How could you leave this story for so long without an update? I've been searching and SEARCHING for stories that suit my wants! I demand update NOW~! ... Please? =D
10/26/2009 c5 Anonymous
Wow! This is one of the BEST Harry Potter and Fullmetal Alchemist Crossovers I've ever read! Update quickly! I really want to see Edward actually INSIDE of Hogwarts!

And I can't wait until the Sorting starts!
8/19/2009 c5 the-ice-cold-alchemist
this is really good keep up the good work and update soon!
10/26/2008 c2 2A Bibliophile
I'm suprised Ed didn't get into a longer rant about how they were calling him short... He didn't even complain about them saying he was a super-tiny midget T_T
7/23/2008 c5 1Dark Reborn
Interesting story... ^_^
4/17/2008 c5 Vi
please update soon, this story is pretty good, though you might what to put up a spoiler warning
3/9/2008 c5 Songofsilence
lol love how he terrifies everyone when they mention the forbidden word:) please update soon
1/29/2008 c5 3Tales-of-a-Sloth
:) I really like this story, especially the reference with both Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter. Edward hating quidditch made me laugh XD. You are very good at keeping their personalities down pat. :D I hope you continue with this. It's very good. ^_^

(P.S. Alphonse was very convincing in here. Nothing to worry about. :D)
12/14/2007 c5 7Amayada
Awesome...HPXFMA is the best ever!...hehe...anyways please update soon...I can't wait to read your next chapter!
7/4/2007 c5 MightiestHeroes
you'd better update soon i even added you on my favourites list!
93 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »