for Subject to Change

4/22/2007 c4 8632
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

!

I WILL KEEP REPEATING UNTILL YOU UPDATE!
2/27/2007 c4 3JoojooBrother
:D

Joe's in one of those moments where she's in a slum, and this story cheered her up to the point of not being able to speak.

Sorry?
2/15/2007 c4 Black Winter Alchemist
that last chapter wuz realy funny! plz update soon
1/30/2007 c4 WinterChanterelle
Good! Really good, actually. One of the best-written and more intelligent crossovers. Keep updating!
1/25/2007 c4 12Ikabi
That was a very enjoyable read! I look forward to your future chapters.
1/18/2007 c4 21Jaya Mitai
Hi there! You know, I'm going to have to agree with someone else who commented previously that the vast majority of HP/FMA crossovers have usually been . . . well, terrifyingly bad. =) In that way where you read about three paragraphs, and you laugh a little, because you don't know any other way to react, and you close your browser and go do something else kinda way. (Or is that just me?)

This one totally grabbed my attention from the first few sentences. Good sense of style and pacing! I totally have questions! Oh, and I found two sentences that I think you confused Ed and Harry . . .

“So, Harry,” Hermione said interestedly. “Where are you from?” - did you mean Edward instead of Harry?

What’s that gotta’ do with her being here, though? Harry wondered. He stared amusedly at Harry as he struggled for a response. - is Harry staring amusedly at himself? =)

So if only Ed and Hohenheim came through, then how did anyone hear about them to report them to Voldemort or Dumbledore? Did Hohenheim look them up to recruit them to help Edward?

I also have to admit, I was SUPER HAPPY when Ed totally didn't spill the beans to Harry the first night! It didn't seem like he'd just sit down and trust anyone at all, particularly with how much colder he'd gotten in the anime. I was a little disappointed that he so instantly trusted the HP crew, but then I thought, aha! There must be a reason, and I'm sure we'll see it in the next chapter.

Right? Right? There'll be a next chapter soon, right?
1/17/2007 c4 11MadSmurf
OUCH

Poor Ed why does he have such a hard live wahwahwah

AWESOME CHAPTER

Are you doing parings?

If you are here are some EdxHermione (only because Winry isn't in the story but if she was it be EdxWin) HarryxGinny and RonxHermione that's about it.

AWESOME CHAPTER

UPDATE SOON

Over and Out

mm.
1/16/2007 c4 20princessOFdarkeness
Good chapter, please update soon
1/16/2007 c4 5Harryswoman
that's so funny and cute! keep up the great work and write a whole lot more very soon! and don't procastinate!
1/16/2007 c4 7Full Metal Rocker
I only have three words: You write brilliantly!
1/15/2007 c4 10HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite
EDXWIN FOREVER!
1/15/2007 c4 7Liah Cauthon
Exelent! I love it!
1/15/2007 c4 hellohallo
*stares wide-eyed*

Holy... This story is awesome.
1/15/2007 c4 1thisisnotongoogleanymore
GREAT. I love how you didn't make Edward start BAWLING or something while he told his story. I love you. ;D Anyway, this chapter was hilarious. You're awesome at it. xD

Please update sooner?

~Renneh
1/15/2007 c4 ppppttttthhhbbbbbnt
woot! you updated! yayz! though i think the long life story was kinda unneeded...and excessive... but thats just me...

pst... i'm workin on chapter 4 too... er... actuallythat and five...
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »