for Age of Darkness

9/17/2013 c10 Guest
finish the story please it is really good
8/19/2012 c10 1GallantHazard
Update soon this is such a good story.
7/19/2011 c10 The 5th Dragon Guardian
I cant wait for the next chapter!
6/21/2011 c10 1darkofficer
great story please update
6/21/2011 c3 darkofficer
who finaly somebody who use kazu to bio digivolved i'm inpressed
2/27/2011 c10 2Kamen Rider Hazaru
Good chapter please update soon I wont to know what's going to happen in the fight between Holymon and Daemon.
2/11/2011 c10 21Naito Writer
Good to see a fic that hasn't been updated for a while is stil going. It was one of the stories I've read before joining this site.

Good final battle with Doommon, wonder how the next one will turn out.
2/9/2011 c9 Kalvorax
HOLYMON! Damn this story is so good I'm forced to stop reading it beecause it stopped...Can you plz continue Iit? It is such a great story
2/2/2010 c9 hoover456
i hope you update soon i got to know how this ends
9/11/2007 c9 7E.S. Simeon
Time for you to update~! Hahaha! Ok, the story is well underway by now, so if you would just continue with the next part it'll be great!

Anyway, the only thing to comment on is the way the Tamer's looked at Takato. It just looked like that they think of him as a total enemy for one second and then the next they understand everything. Like maybe they could have been slower to develop what's going on with Takato instead?
1/11/2007 c9 3Pandemonium Theory
holymon has a red sword and a black sword? hmm. doesnt strike me as holy but whatever, its your fic.
1/11/2007 c8 Pandemonium Theory
This is great! i love it. keep going. Two fights leading to the finale!
1/11/2007 c9 TestAccount2401
Again, very nice. Rika's directing her fire in other directions because of her feelings... well done.

Please update soon. I have high expectations for this story. Don't disappoint me!
12/25/2006 c8 TestAccount2401
Interesting... your data-reprocessing field is similar in design to mine... except, if course, mine has no living digimon within it...

Very nice chapters. No problems at all. Please update soon!
12/21/2006 c8 19TwinkieTUTUS
update soon please! this is too good a story to delay!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »